I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Nebulas's GM Application.

Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny - Instant 85

What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Shifted

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've played WoWMortal for approximately 5-6 years, I've been a game master previously under the alias Nebulas. My contributions include providing ideas for new locations / malls in the past along with assisting 'Newer' GM's with learning commands along with how to approach certain situations.

What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

UTC+4:00 (4 hours ahead of GMT+5)

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I spend around 2-6 hours on weekdays, 4-6 hours on weekends and 5-8 hours on holidays.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I've played retail since the beginning of the Burning Crusade and have truly invested most of my younger years into this game in turn making this role and duty VERY valuable to me, I also do currently play retail in a higher ranked raiding guild.

Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I've been banned once for BG joining whilst in combat, which i regret and wouldn't repeat again but aside from that I've never had a problem or negative situation regarding my actions within the game. (Ban duration was a day but was reduced)

Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details

I have made another application and was accepted to the GM team, which to this day i'm grateful for.

http://forums.wowmortal.com/approved/14303-royalqts-staff-application.html

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I'm very fluent with trinity core commands due to spending around 8 months within the GM team, but unfortunately had to depart from it due to issues regarding my life outside from the server, aside from being a GM on WoWMortal i have been a game master on quite a few other servers in the past.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I offer a multitude of things to the game master team some of these qualities including karizma, thriving work ethic and a high quality of service to anything
      I provide as I believe myself to be a perfectionist which fully apply's to my work on WoWMortal. I also love helping others within the staff team as i believe it is a quality which every successful staff team requires to succeed.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

Hello, my name is Dylan i'm 18 years old and I live in Dubai. I have many qualities some of them being kindness and honesty I believe myself to be a nice person overall especially when it comes to my work as a GM as i believe for a player to enjoy a server the first interactions with the staff running the server are vital in keeping a player compelled to the server and committed to playing regularly. Despite being a WoW 'Geek' i spend a LOT of time playing football and basketball as i intend to follow them as a career. I would also hope to make myself appear approachable and welcoming to the average player or person for anything regarding help or assistance.

Anything you would like to add?

A common question I've been asked is 'Why?' 'Why, would you want to become a GM?' The answer is simple, my intent for a GM is not for my own gain, it is for the servers a whole and i would love to assist in its growth and maintenance as a successful WoW server.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

Firstly, i would explain that Legendary Weapons are only available as donation only items and that i would be happy to instruct him through the donation process.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would firstly explain to him the reasons i have induced the punishments on him and why he would be receiving a further level of punishment due to his continued disrespect to staff. after already been given a warning in the form of a mute and punish accordingly.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would record the situation and submit the recording to a higher ranking member of staff along with the details of the players actions so they would be able to punish the player.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I wouldn't EVER host an event just for the gain of my 'friends' as i believe the point of an event is for the community to enjoy and be rewarded for their efforts, i would also follow regular event rules making it even and fair for each and every player.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would firstly notify a higher ranking member of staff of the situation such as an Admin or Head GM in an attempt to help avoid the situation in the future which would increase productivity of the team overall. After doing so i would go about answering the tickets regularly.

Last edited by Nebulas; 06-18-2017 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Minor mistakes (Spelling, Grammar etc)

2. Likes Hades, Dangar liked this post
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 667
      Overall activity: 73.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I think there are enough staff Members atm but i'll give a Support app looks good another + is you were once GM so you should know what you're doing (not like others)

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,483
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is I have once earned the title
      "The best" :)

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Visit Hades's Youtube Channel
      Support, but i'd rather see more from you then before, i'd like to see you active once more and make no excuses just like before become like the old Nebulas everybody loved and not the GM that was inactive.

I'm expecting you in your best form. I'll give you my full support only if you do what i asked you to do.

Before i joined staff you we're one of the best GM daily active and doing a good job. I'd like to see you become that GM once more and be that good GM Goodluck

Best Regards Hades
      Last edited by Hades; 06-18-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 584
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      Social1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
      is This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I've worked with you in staff team and you're a good gm

Support from me

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 774
      Overall activity: 70.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      is ugly

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      u were a nice gm so ill give you a support, goodluck!

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 325
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Full support.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 276
      Overall activity: 85.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 806
      Overall activity: 35.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1 year registered5000 Experience Points
      is Prolom Voda

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Good luck Dylan.

10. Likes Hades liked this post
      Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      31 days registeredSocialOverdriveTagger First Class250 Experience Points
      is Success consists of going from
      failure to failure without
      loss of enthusiasm.

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Full Support! good luck.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 305
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Social1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
      is Happy ; ]

I am:
      Innocent

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Full Support.Good Luck : ]