PDA

View Full Version : Time to say goodbye

Archranex
03-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Hey everyone,

Since wowmortal will not be running wotlk realms anymore, my time here is over. I’ve had a great time here and made a lot of friends. Too bad it had to come to an end like this.

Me and quite some others have been looking forward, now almost a year I think, to play together on the Fortune realm. Fortune’s first beta and the second beta as tester were really fun. But now, when Fortune was so close to its public release (it would have been released somewhere this week or next week I think), it gets shut down… such a shame. All the hope, all the waiting, all the time and effort put in creating the Fortune realm (by Docx, Laladin, Auter, Progon and Mallbora), all gone to waste now, as Fortune eventually wasn’t even given the chance to open for public.

It’s also a bit of a shame that I didn’t really get to meet most of the cata players here, because most people here played cata realms and I played wotlk realms. Of course I have an image of everyone here, based on what has been posted on the forum, but I never got to play or to have a real chat with a big part of the community, which is a bit of a shame. Even though wowmortal has its share of trolls and ragers :p

I might still be checking the forum sometimes, to see how things evolve around here.

I would like to thank everyone here for making my wowmortal experience the way it was, and I’d like to give an extra thank to those who made my time on Graveyard and Fortune realm worthwhile and those with whom I’ve had great times on those two realms. Some have given a shoutout to others by giving them a message in their goodbye thread, but if I do that this will get way too long lol. So I’ll just sum up those with whom I’ve had the greatest times on Graveyard and Fortune realm, in alphabetical order, as a shoutout and thank to all of them:
Auter, Cori, Cyth, Darksiders, Deadlinex, Djdodge, Doctor X, Drekon, Gade, Kang, Kickass, Krasane, Laladin, Leguato, Lexxi, Lothlorien, Progon, Selenee

Also another thank to those who put all their time and effort into Fortune realm, altough it didn't open for public: Doctor X, Laladin, Auter, Progon and Mallbora.

So, thank you and farewell everyone. I hope wowmortal and its community will do well in the future.

Peace out and my kind regards,

Yours truly, Archranex / Ent

Regrowth
03-05-2014, 01:24 PM
good bye .

Plumqt
03-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Goodbye Good Luck with your further doings

-Mallbora
03-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Goodbye man, take care

Deadlinex
03-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Goodbye Archranex, may the wings of liberty carry you right in the future.

Darksiders
03-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Goodbye bro ..

http://www.pictures88.com/p/goodbye/goodbye_041.jpg

Kang
03-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Goodbye bro. I have a lot to say but don't know exactly where to start. We share a lot of memorable moments from Graveyard realm, it used to be fun as hell to chill with you and other members that are long gone by now. I can say now, and I stand by my words, that I had most fun on this private server, not because of its content, but because of great and friendly people I met. This server has great community, that is more valuable than content, and people that still play here regardless of way they are being treated. You helped me countless times, regarding in - game issues and also I trusted you enough to talk about more personal things, and you were always there to listen. I hoped that we would all play on Fortune together like we did on Graveyard but now that Fortune is gone (before it had a chance to be released) I guess it's over. Take care, I still have you on Fb/skype even tho we talk a lot less than we did before. :)

Cadet
03-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Ga niet weg, ik hou van je :( kom gewoon Cata spelen! Is ook leuk in sommige vlakken, en ik wil geen Belg verliezen om deze server lel

Kickass
03-05-2014, 10:01 PM
My noob Ent is going away :<... Goodbye my friend, Good Luck in Future. (Meh we all know this is just for here, and we will chat on skype ;))

AIDSS
03-06-2014, 01:21 AM
Farewell Ent.

Sad to see WOTLK people leave.

Apparently there is no future but play with dimwit kids.

Epaz
03-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Goodbye :)

Final
03-06-2014, 09:05 PM
goodbye and take care

Qunite
03-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Good bye take care