PDA

View Full Version : rexodux ban appeal

Dench
03-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Char name: Rexodux

Who banned you: Qunite

Banned for using the word nigga for 30d bit harsh because the kid dont like me.NIGGA- a black man with a gold chain on his neck.Tupac defined the word dam seems so racist dont it ?

Tupac for life :)

Miley Cyrus
03-07-2014, 03:23 AM
i dont like ur attitude but i support this

rayvens
03-07-2014, 03:25 AM
i said nigga too today.. and i didn't got banned.. this is unfair.. i want my ban

Samsonite
03-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Rexodux should be unbanned, fairly since he was taunted by other players + The GM himself, he said 1 racist word who wasnt even directed at someone, he used it as a joke towards himself.

Qunite
03-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Im sorry but no. this server takes too much flame and hate and we have to crack down on it to be a better place. it clearly says no racism it doesn't matter if people say it or not the server doesnt just revolve around you. that may seem harsh but its honest how would a 10 year old feel if he came to our server and saw you raging full caps saying *nigga* and all sorts.

He would probably leave a bit nervous and disgusted which is loosing us players.

Now you can see why me and the other staff have been cracking down on players. we want a calm community like all the other successful servers. if you want to talk like that use /w or /p for group chats to friends and not fill the public chat with it. maybe if you actually understand your in the wrong and pm me about it i will lift the ban or speak to a higher rank which you most likely will but until then think about other players not just yourself. Take care and hope to see you in the future in a better atmosphere

Miley Cyrus
03-07-2014, 03:35 AM
Im sorry but no. this server takes too much flame and hate and we have to crack down on it to be a better place. it clearly says no racism it doesn't matter if people say it or not the server doesnt just revolve around you. that may seem harsh but its honest how would a 10 year old feel if he came to our server and saw you raging full caps saying *nigga* and all sorts.

He would probably leave a bit nervous and disgusted which is loosing us players.

Now you can see why me and the other staff have been cracking down on players. we want a calm community like all the other successful servers. if you want to talk like that use /w or /p for group chats to friends and not fill the public chat with it. maybe if you actually understand your in the wrong and pm me about it i will lift the ban or speak to a higher rank which you most likely will but until then think about other players not just yourself. Take care and hope to see you in the future in a better atmosphere
you just said the n word ... ban ur self please + where is ur gm app?

Dench
03-07-2014, 03:36 AM
Wish to be judged by a different gm seeing as this one was dropped on his head from birth

Dante
03-07-2014, 03:38 AM
This is the most bull**** Ban i've ever seen in my entire time spent on this server. Why? Because it wasn't directed to anyone and it was in general chat. It was literally like saying "yo wassup nigga"

Dench
03-07-2014, 03:38 AM
Plus the guy i called a "NIGGA" is someone i know so please tell me why he would leave ? want to calm the server down get your ass off gm no one likes you half the flaming is at you

Dench
03-07-2014, 03:50 AM
Im now ip banned wtf would like to see proof on what i have been ip and banned for is he has no proof of anything he is not allowed to ban me

Magistrate
03-07-2014, 04:07 AM
I saw myself how you were insulting Qunite. That wassnt the right way to approach this situation. The right thing to do was to ask polite for unban and to reconsider the decision, not to go on an insult rage. Im sorry but your ban appeal is DENIED.