PDA

View Full Version : cleave ban appeal

James
03-10-2014, 05:33 AM
name : cleave

who banned you : quinte

banned for using "tmog bug" without proof and question to if i did have it equipped or not as it was noticed in bg. banned for 7 days which in my opinion is way to harsh but i suspect this being mad as Adam logged to his gm character to ban me after he was farmed in a bg.

I would wish to see proof and an explanation to why the ban is so long...

Qunite
03-10-2014, 09:13 AM
2433 You have seen the past 2 weeks that people been getting banned for it. i didn't even know who you was until you made this ban appeal so it makes no difference. i check on players running past all the time if they got the correct gear its nothing personal but as your on all the time you would have seen all of this. anyway hopefully there wont be a next time and since i banned you im not going to say appealed or denied. the ss is there for the proof its up to a higher rank to decide. Take care and please dont use any bugs at all :)

Trikki
03-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Umm...if you need a higher rank's approval, why did you ban him?

Qunite
03-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Umm...if you need a higher rank's approval, why did you ban him?

Because im not prepared to unban him since i was the one who did ban him. If another staff member feels i should unban then i will but until then nothing is going to change it clearly state in the rules no use of bugs and if people are prepared to risk breaking that then thats their fault.

James
03-10-2014, 08:54 PM
So whats your explanation for a weeks ban on a simple mace to axe mog?, i've seen rogues bugging allsorts and they've been banned for a day at the least

Candyhigh
03-10-2014, 09:18 PM
He said he is not prepared to unban you,
so by that, your appeal has been denied.

- Qunite, in addition to your ban appeals, write a status on each appeal and close the appeals once answered, or ask someone with the right privileges to do so, appeals are not reasons for days of conversations about 1 matter.

#closed