PDA

View Full Version : Contest - vote for WoW Mortal !

trigshady
03-14-2014, 01:02 AM
First of all I would like to thank WoW Mortal for great opportunity to play WoW and have lots of fun in this server. Everyone who loves to play here can contribute and help this awesome game server to become more popular as well as expand it's community. By visiting this link: http://gameprivateservers.com/index.php?a=in&u=wowmortal&sid= you vote for WoW Mortal and help this server to take higher position in WoW servers top list. Server's staff have done a great work in developing it and every player as a part of it's community can participate to make it even more better.

Trikki
03-14-2014, 05:26 AM
Can't wait for you to apply for GM and get declined

trigshady
03-14-2014, 05:40 AM
Can't wait for you to apply for GM and get declined

I'm not applying for GM, even though I'm qualified enough to be one as I'm experienced with Shell Acess (SSH), Unix, Bash, maintaining shared, dedicated, VPS servers and many other things you probably have no clue about :)

Qunite
03-14-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm not applying for GM, even though I'm qualified enough to be one as I'm experienced with Shell Acess (SSH), Unix, Bash, maintaining shared, dedicated, VPS servers and many other things you probably have no clue about :)

Actually no there is a difference a gm doesnt require any of this: Shell Acess (SSH), Unix, Bash, maintaining shared, dedicated, VPS servers.

A gm needs to be active and help others.

Now a dev is more on the lines of what your on about which doesnt require any gm work but thats mainly Sql and c++ which you haven't listed.

Anyway welcome to the community :)

Cadet
03-14-2014, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the community, no support

trigshady
03-14-2014, 11:38 PM
Thank you guys and I'm sorry if my previous reply may seem to be arrogant it was reaction to Trikki (http://forums.wowmortal.com/members/trikki/)'s reply as he/she seem to have a hostile attitude out of nowhere and without valid reason.

trigshady
03-27-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm sorry, tried contacting some of your admins, unfortunately didn't get any response after a few days, so I'm sorry If I ask this on public, but may I know who should I contact regarding WoW-Mortal server advertisement ? Who is in charge of it from your staff?