PDA

View Full Version : Swody ban appeal racism

Swody
03-15-2014, 05:23 AM
Character Name: swody
Realm: destiny
Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: racism
Reason for being Unbanned: i didnt know saying heil hitler was racist . Saying heil hitler isn't racist. did i use it in anger, or did i mean to offend anyone? No. I simply said heil hitler and i respectfully wish to be unbanned, thank u. i dont think u should be banned for saying something as simple as that, thats like saying because i said nazi, that means i should be banned for racism. sorry for my two sense but i wasn't originally going to make a ban appeal but since i already am, i might as well do it. No disrespect.

regards,

swody

Dante
03-15-2014, 06:00 AM
the other 4 people who said that aren't banned

Coexist
03-15-2014, 06:21 AM
It's about the most offensive things you can say, illegal in some countrys. Not thinking it is offensive is about as offensive as saying it. If someone uses it "in anger" they need help..because something is wrong.
It doesn't matter if its said with an intention or not people will be offended it's such a clumsy and stupid thing to say.

Considering this was the 21st time you where banned the 1d ban has been overruled by a higher ranked GM. Your ban time is now 15 days.
The occupation of my country started on April 9th 1940 and ended 8th May 1945, I find it quite offensive as well when people salute that massmurderer.

Ban appeal: DENIED