PDA

View Full Version : Kiara Staff Application

Kiara
03-18-2014, 03:19 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Kiara - My main

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been playing here for almost 2 years, I joined this awesome community 2012-07-10! My contributions is up to you.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I play hockey almost everyday on the week except weekends, But when i dont have hockey, i play WOW on this server the rest
of my day, and it can be up to 3-5 hours and on a saturday or a sunday (if i dont have game) i can play like 10 hours.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I dont play retail anymore, but i did. I played on Monster wow. The expension was World of Warcraft Cataclysm.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

No i dont have any previous Game Master experince but i would really like test one time. I want to test as helper, so i
can learn the commands.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?

I am serious when i do serious stuff and i like help other players, That's why i think i could fit in as a staff member.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

My first name is Hampus, I am 15 years old. I live in sweden. my personal interest is hockey, Friends and computer on
my spare time when i dont play hockey i play computer with my friend, We play WoW, Counter Strike Source and Minecraft.
I'm social and i cant be pissed off so easy, i dont know what more to describe about me.

Friendly Regard Hampus

Starkgirl
03-18-2014, 03:22 PM
No support

Csammemyr
03-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Full Support! Friendly player in game, Trust able.

Epaz
03-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Ill give you a no support for now, Goodluck.

Coexist
03-18-2014, 08:21 PM
You have 0 posts not counting the app itself. Been a forum member for 0 days so you miss 2 requirements.
No support

Brangspears
03-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Coexist mentioned the reasons : no support

Plumqt
03-18-2014, 10:14 PM
I banned you for Using third-party software to transmog this is the main reason I will give you a NO support,next,you typed your country name with a small letter which makes me unhappy.No support,Goodluck on you application

Cadet
03-19-2014, 02:52 AM
No support for obvious reasons, but hey, then again, anyone can join staff now, you just have to make them have compassion for you, because you're that desperate :*
Just kidding, but yeah, no support.

Deadlinex
03-19-2014, 03:06 AM
It is really no need to say anything because you do not meet the requirements and that is the end of the line.

ArkN
03-19-2014, 03:39 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, Aren't you http://forums.wowmortal.com/ban-appeals/10270-kiara-unban-appeal.html.
Any ways No support.

Frosty
03-29-2014, 03:05 AM
NO SUPPORT, I seen you... you just got here

Yazuki
03-29-2014, 08:11 AM
No support. Goodluck

-Mallbora
03-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Application Status : Denied