PDA

View Full Version : Muted by Fricka aka Sheva.

Gotoh
04-16-2014, 12:57 AM
My friend and I were ganking him (Fearzor) so he suddenly logged off and got on his gm characters, I typed in .chat "Hi hopless guy, jobless" so he muted me without giving me a warning but not only that, I never said that he was the hopless and jobless guy, I may be referring to other people except for him.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d9puhe&s=8#.U02Or_QW3eI

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cwnxc.jpg

This guy mutes everyone here for no reason and he's still a gm

Fakz
04-16-2014, 02:15 AM
obv you asked for it your self, you said plenty stupid things to him, so there is a reason yes. i example saw you call him a fagget for no reason.

Gotoh
04-16-2014, 02:22 AM
obv you asked for it your self, you said plenty stupid things to him, so there is a reason yes. i example saw you call him a fagget for no reason.

Do not reply on things which is non of your concern.

Frkica
04-16-2014, 02:56 AM
As u all know ,im not very liked person here.
Very well,i can deal with that,but,the fact i muted u ,has nothing to do with my private account playing.
I have muted u for Staff Insulting wich is shown in the screenshot provided.

Frkica
04-16-2014, 03:14 AM
And i am sorry for double posting ,but ,where do u see my private character Fearzor? I dont see him on any of screenshots provided.

Fakz
04-16-2014, 03:30 AM
Do not reply on things which is non of your concern.

i best decide that my self :)

Dante
04-16-2014, 04:11 AM
You should definitely learn how to restrain yourself

Frkica
04-16-2014, 04:21 AM
You should definitely learn how to restrain yourself

Im sorry but i dont see the problem here,i acted acording to wow mortal rules.

He wrote hopeless,jobless to me,wich offended me,so i acted acordingly by muting him for 10 minutes : Reason Staff Insulting.

Candyhigh
04-16-2014, 04:48 AM
You got muted, get over yourself.

When someone gets muted, if that then becomes an issue, the GM in question will provide evidence to back up his accusations, but that is only necessary if the Head GM or Administrator feels the need to clarify it.
They don't, therefor he doesn't. Next time control yourself and you won't be muted.