PDA

View Full Version : Stab unban appeal

Samsonite
04-16-2014, 02:42 AM
Character name: Stab
Realm: Destiny
Reason for ban: Continuesly staff insulting?
Reason why i should be unbanned: I get a perm ban for saying fagalot once to a GM after freezing me 1 hour for standing with a destiny shirt in event spectator, earlier the same day he muted me for saying his in real life name in chat, i believe this ban is nonsence and i shouldnt even be punished for anything, and when he decides to punish me its a perm ban? I wasnt even online when i got banned, a friend of me told me on skype. I feel like Game Master Sheva is targeting me.

Fakz
04-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Nobody is targeting you, and to be honest you got what you deserved, you insult player by lpayer and staff member by staff member, i really think this ban should teach you a lesson how to act....

Merc out!

Frkica
04-16-2014, 03:52 AM

I have tolarated your insults enough,u are a childish player who belives that "donating" means owning the server.
U will not be unbanned,and u may consider yourself lucky that u didnt recieve an IP ban.
I have more screenshots showing your insults towards me and other gamemasters,wich i will upload if needed.

But i belive that these will do the job.

Have a nice day.

Frkica
04-16-2014, 03:55 AM

Here is one more of your insults.

Samsonite
04-16-2014, 03:55 AM
only one of these pictures shows me insulting you so where exactly did i insult you? aswell as even if there were like 10 insults thats not worthy of a IP ban?, i got 1 mute of you that lasted 5 minutes and then you perm ban me when im offline?

Frkica
04-16-2014, 04:08 AM
only one of these pictures shows me insulting you so where exactly did i insult you? aswell as even if there were like 10 insults thats not worthy of a IP ban?, i got 1 mute of you that lasted 5 minutes and then you perm ban me when im offline?

Calling a Game Master jew - Racisam.
Calling a Game Master Fag,fagalot,quuer - Insulting a Staff Member
Spamming world chat after plenty of warnings
Interrupting Event with constant spamming and visual effects
Threatening a Game Master

As for your ban while offline,server Dced ,thats why u wherent online.
And i have more screenshots of u trying to bribe me on my private account with "donators" account in exchange for Gm account,wich i will provide if needed.