PDA

View Full Version : Sebzor11's GM Application

sebzor11
04-22-2014, 10:53 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

I'm guessing that would be Raizoz or Stealthqt since that is the character's i have and play on

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been here on WoWMortal since 2012 and i have voted for the server.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

It all depends on what mood i am on but i'm online atleast 7 hours a day.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Yes i have played Retail wow and i played from vanilla to Mists of pandaria.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I was an admin on echeloned-wow, Which got taken down because the owners got sued by blizzard.

I am pretty well known with the Commands.

I have been admin on other servers too, like Ice-cold wow, Openwow and Dispersion-wow.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?

I feel like there isn't alot of gm's online and since i can be online everyday and i love to host events and if i am a gm i will make several each day.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

Hello my name is Sebastian Thim and i am 17 years old, i live in sweden so my timezone is GMT Western europe.

My biggest interests are playing video games like wow, BF3 and many other games but i play wow the most.

Since i do not have anything special to do on the day and then i think i can really help the server by hosting events so players have fun and like the server.

Miley Cyrus
04-22-2014, 10:56 PM
no support

Ghoya
04-22-2014, 11:56 PM
>qt in his name
>insta no support
>goodluck

Deadlinex
04-23-2014, 01:50 AM
We can thank our most beloved moderator for being so soft with the templates. If you are soft on the templates it will also have a negative effect on the requirements it is a chain reaction. A good moderator knows this.

On topic: No support.

Reasons:
1. Do not meet the requirements
2. As it happends I am an old player of Dispersion-wow and I have never heard of you.
3. Your applications structure does not fall in my taste

dada23
04-23-2014, 01:51 AM
I played on echeloned too! Lands end beach ftw
ive never seen you online before and you don't meet the requirements but ill still give you a support. good luck!!

Gastoz
04-23-2014, 01:51 AM
WTF is this ****???

Whoever starts playing on this server, applies for GM.

NO SUPPORT.

Coexist
04-23-2014, 02:52 AM
2 years, 0 forum posts.

No support, sorry

Yazuki
04-23-2014, 04:03 AM
No Support!

dada23
04-23-2014, 03:25 PM
Welcome to our newest member, sebzor11 (http://forums.wowmortal.com/members/sebzor11/) - this is from the home page
Also, I did a bit of research on Echeloned's shutdown. They did NOT shut down because they got sued by blizzard LOL...if that happened all private servers would be sued. Also, I've never seen you in game and I'm pretty active.

One more thing. You say you played retail since vanilla. If you're 17, that means you have been playing world of warcraft since you were 8 years old. I find that a LITTLE hard to believe, don't you?

Changing to no support due to lying just to improve his image to become a GM.

dada23
04-23-2014, 03:55 PM
srry for triple post but being as i was just denied i dont really feel the need to praise the almighty wrath that is silentselfs wrath of deleting posts
accept this guy please he doesnt meet the requirements and his english is absolutely disgusting, he's perfect

Queef Latifah
04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
gm app statis: accepted

pm me with ur desired gm acount naem pls :d

Cadet
04-23-2014, 04:56 PM
No support

Unmerciful
04-23-2014, 05:48 PM
wet de fek is going on wif dis servir o mi god plis stop et
no support but u get accepted anyway ajajjaaj #noCAREinMEXICO

Epaz