PDA

View Full Version : Resty Staff App (read)

Restyqt
05-05-2014, 02:18 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Restyqt

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've been on this server for like 2 years, and i didn't contribute for this server yet.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

Depends, like 4, 5 hours a day, but somedays i have 2 workout so, its kinda hard

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I used 2 play retail for like 10 months in the cataclysmic expansion

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I was gm on a server, a 3.5.5 server, and yeah i know some trinity core commands that are usefull for the server and players.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?

This is an awesome community, and i feel u guys need some help with this, basically what i want 2 do is just help the players and providing them some fun.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

Hello, my name is Rúben, i'm 16 years old, i live in Portugal and i like 2 workout and play soccer with my friends :), there's nothing interested about me so :D

i know i will receive 90% no support from wowmortal players, but yeah thanks :)

ps: and yes i know, i dont have the requirements...

dada23
05-05-2014, 02:45 AM
this has to be the worst written application i have ever read. no support, you are only friendly to your retarded genetics guild *****es.

Miley Cyrus
05-05-2014, 03:43 AM
no support

Starkgirl
05-05-2014, 03:43 AM
No support....like srsly what were requirements made for??

Malikk
05-05-2014, 05:20 AM
no support, immature

Unmerciful
05-05-2014, 04:56 PM
No support.... goodluck.

Deadlinex
05-05-2014, 05:57 PM
No support
Reason:

1. Lacking the requirements
2. There is still information that could be usefull that is missing on your application for and example what server did you use to be GM on?
3. With the lack of information in your application it seems like you are lying through the whole application.

Goodluck with your application!

Cadet
05-05-2014, 10:21 PM
No support, what dead said.

-Mallbora
05-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Application Status : Denied