PDA

View Full Version : Shorten my ban

rayvenz
05-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Character Name: Pussqueenx
Realm: Destiny
Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: Racism and disrespecting staff member
Reason for being Unbanned: I don't understand when disrespecting staff members is bannable. But OK, ban me for that reason alone. I don't understand at all HOW I was being racist. Never have I known that Romanian was a race. Even if it was, saying that you only got accepted solely because you are Romanian is NOT racist. If this app isn't accepted that's fine, but now you know the difference between racism and insults.

you should probably change the ban app template, since there's only one server now which is destiny.

Frkica
05-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Ban is staying,you trash talked me and another gm and on top of that you where racist,enough with smart talk ,nobody cares.See ya in 7 days.

Malikk
05-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Ban is staying,you trash talked me and another gm and on top of that you where racist,enough with smart talk ,nobody cares.See ya in 7 days.
how did you get gm dude.. LOL,,,,, you,need,to,learn,how to use, commas, cor,rect,ly.

Frkica
05-13-2014, 10:10 AM
how did you get gm dude.. LOL,,,,, you,need,to,learn,how to use, commas, cor,rect,ly.

Dont reply in this section if you dont have anything to do with the ban appeal.