PDA

View Full Version : framed by a frieand :(

catboy
05-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Character Name: sasukeuchiha,
Realm: destiny,
Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: hack/xmog/boss exploitesReason for being Unbanned: my 1st name is jilla 1st banded reson hack 2nd time also hack in 2nd time ban apple i said that i wont use hack & i am going to fraction change so i changed to firestyle then i dont use hack but in reson its post hack its unknow xmog exploites i have xmog staff to polaram without hack its an trick if it is worng i will change it then

" http://forums.wowmortal.com/images/icons/icon11.png Monster Island Bug Exploiters
Bonecruzer , Firestyle , Horizon , darriorx , erira and Lajalia Are using BUG THE BOSS Exploit and Bug the Boss in monster island so that it wont attack them , And they Solo it easily . You should do Something about it . I ll post their video On Forums . This is The 4 th Boss They are exploiting Today. "

in this boss is buged is true but 4th boss is worng its 2 nd one we did 1st boss raptor but we fail its kill all 2 boss is hipo its buged bu , Horizon not by me he take the agro & make it bug other we just dps

the report is give by shobana 1st shobana is my girlfriends name that boy created it for iritate me . so i delete his one char from his acc so in rage he plan to frame me & ban me if usee that pic he post in that that char did not arrange spells alos both in pic & vedio so he only report all things about me he is in full range in skype he ask sorry & he said that he wont repet this but he cant delete report so gave me an idea that to change name of my char so i chage my char name to sasuke uchiha :( i belived him but again he post like this

To Your Kind NOtice , Firestyle Changed his Name To Sasukeuchiha . He Keeps Changing his Name when we report him . Please Do Something About this .

what can i do now he only gave me hacks & all worst things i belived him but he frame me like this if i know about him before i wont obey him see this in his acc also he xmog exploits in his shaman see this

by the way i changed my race
jilla to firestyle

bcoz no one to identified it but he identified by add me in friends & maked an note its my ravi
note: my english is poor & i did not lie the above give infromations are true

catboy
05-23-2014, 06:07 PM
sorry the tittle is framed by friend spelling mistake :(

Magistrate
05-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Ban Appeal: Denied. Gave you 3 chances in a row, you blew them all.