PDA

View Full Version : Warlock Damage and SS bug

Virtual
05-27-2014, 04:13 PM
So, I watched some 3s games last night, then I noticed how out of control Warlocks really are. Firstly, the dot damage is stupidly off count to what it should be (Even if you want to make everything balanced ***). Then there's the soul swap bugg. Seriously just disable that till its fixed or something, having the ability to spread ALL your dots onto every target with this bugged spell (with the help of a macro) is really OP and just seems to ruin teams. Sure Warlocks have some of the best dots in the game, but it shouldn't be to the point where the Warlock dots can basically solo a whole team.

Based from what I've seen and observed, they really need to be fixed or something.

Actually no wait lets all re roll Warlock and faceroll with ss bugg ajajajajjaja.

Seriously fix this bs.

Malikk
05-27-2014, 04:24 PM
Name:Soul Swap ( Glyph)
Class: Warlock
What it should be doing: Only allow you to Soul Swap to one target
What it's currently doing: When you have the glyph there is a way to abuse it and click off a debuff of some kind, it makes it where you can spam soul swap on many targets so the glyph is broken.

I reported this, no one fixes anything on this server lol

Magistrate
05-27-2014, 05:33 PM
Il try fix it today. I never played warlock so i have to learn how it should work first. Hyx you are banned for your insulting comment.

Magistrate
05-27-2014, 05:44 PM
So what i seen until now was that with the glyph, after you cast SS, an buff appears named Soul Swap that has an duration of 20 seconds that should be consumed next time you cast Soul Swap Exhale. The bug was that buff that didnt go away after one cast of SS Exhale? That was the op bug? I fixed that part.

Miley Cyrus
05-27-2014, 08:20 PM
ye pls fix the 15k+ unstable afflictions FULL SUPPORT

Virtual
05-27-2014, 09:48 PM
No, after you use soulswap, it should remove the dots on the target, and put them on the target you want your soulswap to land on.

Magistrate
05-27-2014, 09:59 PM
Thats a thing that i wont be able to fix from DB.

Virtual
05-27-2014, 10:55 PM
So everybody will reroll warlock since they do op damage, and can freely swap their dots onto other players whilst leaving dots on other targets they are "swapping" them from.

Coexist
05-28-2014, 01:58 AM
No, after you use soulswap, it should remove the dots on the target, and put them on the target you want your soulswap to land on.

Unless you use SS glyph like 100% of Affliction warlocks do

Virtual
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Which still leaves dots on the targets that they should be swapping off from. Don't think you understand.

Primalhunter
05-29-2014, 08:02 PM
SS the glyphs so a GM can "remove" it from the game until it's fixed (?)