PDA

View Full Version : Application of Orgtar

Orgtar
06-08-2014, 03:42 AM
How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?I registered on 2012-04-16 according to my Account Panel. I have recently taken a break from Cataclysm server so my contributions are very few but I am very fluent in C++, SQL Development and Trinitycore In-game Commands.How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?I will be spending around 4 hours from today on the server.Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?I have played since late Burning Crusade, up until now, however I am waiting for Warlords of Dreanor to release before going back.Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?I am extremely knowledgeable with Trinitycore commands and have used it for years. Previous experiences are DeathWoW (my own 3.3.5a trinity server) and Pleaseland WoW which was an old Cataclysm server that was sadly shut down due to illegal affairs with the owner.Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?I would be a good staff member for many reasons, including my knowledge, skill and dedication. I am willing to spend hours and days on this server to make it the best it can be regarding a lack of rule breakers and spammers to provide a sustainable environment to the players and staff. Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide.My name is Tom Jones, I am 23 years old and live in London, The United Kingdom. I reside in BST timezone and am very friendly and social to players.*NOTE: I KNOW I DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, I HAVE NOT CAME ON IN A WHILE SO MANY MAY NOT KNOW ME, BUT I HOPE WE CAN PUT THAT ASIDE. THANK YOU*

Candyhigh
06-08-2014, 05:25 AM
Let me make this extremely clear.
Your IP is: 86.7.1XX.XXX
xbynovaa accounts IP is: 86.7.1XX.XXX

If you wish to promote your own application by making alt accounts to make yourself look better, then you're in the wrong place. We do not do this.
In addition. read over the requirements AGAIN and stick to them, they're not put there for you to ignore and pretend like its acceptable to ignore them because you're "new to the forums".

If you also reply to your own application again, it will be instantly denied.

Coexist
06-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Based on what Persev just wrote, no support. You blew it son

lonny20
06-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Awesome guy but dunno why you twats deleted my reply and like i said great guy i played with him when he was a GM on Pleaseland and he was known as one of the best and that was the best server around at the time

Frosty
06-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Are donuts included in this post?

Shakira
06-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Are donuts included in this post?
wow, detrimentus flawlessed a boomkin? that's pretty incredible.

on topic: stop making gm applications idiots, no support

Cadet
06-08-2014, 03:54 PM
No support, what Pers said, also, just look at your application.