PDA

View Full Version : GM APP RapeFest

Rapefest
06-22-2014, 03:01 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
RapeFest

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

About a month and a half
Since i've been on this server ive really noticed that i like how its ran and the people on it,
i would love to dedicate some of my time to the wowmortal staff

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I play wowmortal more than my Retail Account.
Week Days 5+
Weekends 6- All Day.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
Yes i currently play retail, but i dont like panda that much i prefer cata.
I have been playing wow for around 8 years and i just never get tired of it.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
Yes i have had gm experience, i wouldnt say im fluent with the commands but i know a good amount of them.
I can always learn new things:D

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?
I've been on this server for almost 2 months and i feel like the server is awesome, but could use some more staff i always see people asking "any gms on?" and i just feel like there should be someone there to help them when they need it. Im really active on Mortal and i love being involved with the community. So i thought id just go for GM.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
Im Joey Shannon
I live in the USA
My time zone is: Mountain Time Zone (UTC 7:00)
I play BF4, World Of Warcraft and Call Of Duty, i also play sports, football, wrestle, rugby and baseball, i hangout with the buddies alot and have a goodtime.
Gotta love em games:D
I'm 18 years old

I will always have a positive attitude on wowmortal, i'll do whatever it takes to be a part of your team. I've never been in trouble on a server or anything i just play to have fun.

Thanks for you time:DDDDDDDDD

Unmerciful
06-22-2014, 04:09 PM
was gonna support u, but then i saw ur jb profile pic jajajajaj no support sorry

Rapefest
06-22-2014, 04:40 PM
thats me...

ArkN
06-22-2014, 04:49 PM
No support, Best of luck.

Gastoz
06-22-2014, 05:25 PM
thats me...

That's you?
Really, how?

That's Justin Bieber...

NO SUPPORT!

Akashii
06-22-2014, 05:57 PM
No support, don't want a GM named "rapefest"

dada23
06-22-2014, 06:00 PM
you guys are so rude...you know he can change his forum name and gm name right? i like your app, so i will give you a support

Yourself
06-22-2014, 07:17 PM
No support.
Not sure if serious thread or not..

Fear

Rapefest
06-23-2014, 02:15 AM
I changed my name anyways cause it doesnt sound like a serious name, but i am serious and i would love to help out wowmortal,

Thats me not JB justin has tattoos

Chiron
06-23-2014, 02:42 AM
No support.

Chestbrah
06-24-2014, 11:41 AM
No support you have 0 chest. rekt

Rebirth
06-24-2014, 06:10 PM
no support

-Mallbora
07-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Application Status : Denied

Next time read requirements : Rules (http://forums.wowmortal.com/staff-applications/10249-staff-application-template.html)