PDA

View Full Version : Frosty's GM Application

Frosty
07-13-2014, 10:57 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Frosty, Malphaze.

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
4 years and even though my account doesn't show it's right date it was made. It was a another account I had which I forgot the info to and was deleted anyway.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
All day on the weekends and week days 2:00-8:00 PM.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I played retail since the start of Tbc till now. - 7/13/2014

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have previous Game Master experience with servers of Eternion-WoW and WoWBeez. I also made my own private server with friends with Trinity Core that reached around 50 players till we ended it.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?
I feel I would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team because I take my position of GM very seriously and I would like to help players of WoWMortal if they have any issues but we know we have other GM's who can do the same but the days they are off, i'm on that can benefit to having more support to players on the server without ever waiting for a GM to log on the server to support them on their issue.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
Hi my name is Gary and I live in South Australia (UTC+9:30) and I play baseball for my school. Currently i'm being spotted for a college team back in the U.S.A and i have a job at a pet shelter. I am 17 years of age.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?
I'm really American but my dad is Australian and my mom is American I was born in the U.S. but my dad wanted to currently move back to his country so we did and my parents are happy and so am I.

If I don't get accepted to the team, it's alright, I would still appreciate all the feedback from the fellow WoWMortal members and Staff members and see their opinions on what I need to fix so I can do better!
I would also still try to help players without a GM position to make the GM's life a bit easier.

littlewar
07-13-2014, 11:29 PM
support Goodluck man

Miley Cyrus
07-13-2014, 11:48 PM
no support

Starkgirl
07-13-2014, 11:53 PM
No support cry baby and acts like a troll

Cadet
07-14-2014, 12:15 AM
Support on application, meh on rest.
Gonna give it a 75% support for now, good luck ;)

Naïlo
07-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Not somebody I think I'd like to see as a GM. Decent application, though.

No support.

Primalhunter
07-14-2014, 01:00 AM
I know you'd be an accet to the community, SUPPORT