PDA

View Full Version : Vanamdon's GM application (people pleaser, event hoster)

vanamdon
08-02-2014, 10:10 PM
What are your In-game character names - Bigwigs

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point? - A few months (love it or hate it, its a family not a server :P)

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis? - Alot im on from the moment i wake up to the moment i pass out! (WOW FOR LIFE!)

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions? - Yes i played retail every expansion up until this year sometime

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands? - Somewhat literate with all commands but i am familiar with commands that would be practical to my position if accepted (Creative, fun and diverse event hoster, ticket answerer and a very social helpful person)

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team? - Absolutely im extremely active, im fun, im unique, i have a great sense of humor and the heart of a lion theres no one i wouldn't help :)

My name is Aaron, Eastern Australia time, im 19 years old and and a very outgoing fun but most of all non discriminative and fair person :), im a PC enthusiast i like to work on rigs whether it be high end low or mid, A computer to tinker with is always a good time, i make AMV's (anime music videos) im very very familiar with programs like, sony vegas, after effects, movie maker, you name it really! :P, I obviously adore wow and take it very seriously :), I love music there are very little genres i don't like, Another trait that is rare in people it seems these days is that i get extreme satisfaction from helping people in any form possible - Example (Staying up all night showing people how to get the Phosphorescent stone drake, i was having anxiety attacks and was extremely tired but i did it anyway! xD, well that's me guys thanks for reading :) take care.

Echrebirthl
08-02-2014, 10:11 PM
You don't meet the post requirement but I like the application maybe a little more detail in some areas, Good luck! =D

Candyhigh
08-02-2014, 10:14 PM
You do not meet the post count requirement.

Denied.