PDA

View Full Version : Westnut's GM Application

izdreamz
08-19-2014, 10:16 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Yolocaptain, Westnut, and Justice.

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I have been with WoWMortal for at least a year. I have donated at least nine times and a daily voter.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I play up to at least 10 hours. I'm usually on from morning to the next morning of the following day.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I have played retail for eight years from Burning Crusade up to Mist of Pandaria.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I do have a year of previous Game Master experience and I'm somewhat fluent with TC commands. I'm willing to extend my knowledge based upon what I already know with the commands.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?
I'm very active in-game and looking to help support the community. I'm a multiple donor and daily voter.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
My name is Tyler, Eastern Time Zone, I'm interested in game development and testing. I was born February 6, 1996. I'm currently enrolled in college doing my general ed's completed then doing a university transfer.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?
If accepted in becoming an addition Game Master it is a decision the community will enjoy and I assure the other GM staff will not regret on nominating me.

Swody
08-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Full Support!

Xenith
08-19-2014, 11:40 AM
No Support.

Post count requirements not met.

Regrowth
08-19-2014, 02:26 PM
No support

Minimane
08-19-2014, 02:27 PM
wtf is this ​BIG NO SUPPORT

Chiron
08-19-2014, 02:49 PM
No support.

Diamante
08-19-2014, 04:48 PM
No support

Starkgirl
08-19-2014, 06:17 PM
No support

Gastoz
08-19-2014, 08:41 PM
No support, sorry.

Candyhigh
08-19-2014, 09:06 PM
Failure to meet Application Requirements.

Denied.