PDA

View Full Version : why is this not fixed?

Zydrate
08-27-2014, 03:07 PM
the random disconnects have gotten way worse since the host change, also sustained lag is way worse for the majority of players because there's only a few eu players and that's where the host is -.- derp?

server would have way more players with a different host, most of the top teams already quit due to this lol.

Myracle
08-27-2014, 05:12 PM
it's an ongoing issue atm. everyone including the GMs and th owner knows about it. however, the server doesn't have a dev to see what the problem is, which means is could be a core related issue or just a bad host. my guess is that the host is lagging though.

ExonatioN
08-27-2014, 05:52 PM
http://forums.wowmortal.com/destiny-chat/11380-gonna.html

Ok so let me clear it out a bit. The random disconnects&rollbacks are being caused because of the server crashing. There's various of reasons why the server crashes. Could for example be a boss crashing it because it's poorly coded and uses broken functions or simillar. Could be custom scripts/implementions for example as cfbg. A spell fixed double fixed in core, etc etc.....

The latency lag is being caused because of the host and not the core or whatever you guys think. Hopefully this will explain it enough so that there's not coming daily questions about this.

dofel
08-27-2014, 09:26 PM
but still,measures should be taken first,like, changing host or revert back? i remmber before the recent host changes, the server is as smooth as silk,altho with minor lag but not as hell as is it now

Zydrate
08-27-2014, 11:02 PM
http://forums.wowmortal.com/destiny-chat/11380-gonna.html

Ok so let me clear it out a bit. The random disconnects&rollbacks are being caused because of the server crashing. There's various of reasons why the server crashes. Could for example be a boss crashing it because it's poorly coded and uses broken functions or simillar. Could be custom scripts/implementions for example as cfbg. A spell fixed double fixed in core, etc etc.....

The latency lag is being caused because of the host and not the core or whatever you guys think. Hopefully this will explain it enough so that there's not coming daily questions about this. I'm fully aware of what's going on, there's constant lag for many players as the current host is in Europe (which is relatively stupid seeing 90% of players are in the us or closest to it). Also the disconnects have become much worse since the new host, disconnects occurred way less frequently than now.