PDA

View Full Version : Mortaled's Re-Improved GM Application!

mortaled
10-10-2014, 10:00 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Instead (Retribution Paladin), Rinkxo (Frost/Fire Mage), Mortile (Arms/Fury Warrior), Policy (Resto/Feral Druid)

How long have you currently been with us on and what are your contributions up to this point?
I have been with WoWMortal since December 2013, Some of my contributions on this server would be that I have donated and voted (try to vote on a daily basis.)

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
My schedule is...
Monday-Friday: 3:00 PM to 10:30 PM or when I go to bed (5-7 Hours, This can differ by this I mean on/off times)
Weekends: 1:45 PM to 11:00 PM (10 Hours and 45 Minutes, Can differ)

Have or do you currently play, if so; how long and which expansions?
I have played retail for over 5 years, currently playing private servers for a long time now. The expansions that I have played before would be The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria.

Do you have any previous experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
Yes, I'm very fluent with Trinity GM Commands because I've had experience with trinity.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?
Well to start off I'd be a great addition to the WoWMortal Staff-Team because I'm a very fast learner and if I don't know something that will just make me more stronger to make me achieve my goals. Next would be fixing/reporting bugs on the server, I can find the bugs "Locate Them" and then report or if i have the power to fix them, then i'll do that, More or less I love making "Player VS Player" events because there just really fun to me and I always loved hosting events i hosted 2-3 events per day, i'm so obsessed!

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Interests & Age].
Hello there, My name is Zack Payne and my timezone is (GMT- 4:00) and some personal interests are playing a lot of my time on wow private server, like this one and playing or hanging outside with friends and playing a quick game of basketball, football, baseball if I can, and soccer. Me and my friends just like hanging outside or just chilling. I am currently a junior in my high school so yes I am 16 years old. Thank you for reading this.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?
No thank you!

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
Hello <Players Name>, I'm <My GM Name> I see you are trying to ask or state that someone gives you free items, well this is against the rules and you MUST work for gear and other items like the other players have. Thank you.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other STAFF MEMBERS (http://forums.wowmortal.com/#), what do you do?
Hello <Players Name>, I'm <My Name> I'm sorry, but please don't take your anger out on the staff members, all that we are trying to do is fix your problems. I had to mute you because of your continuous cussing in world chat and the language is not accepted in world chat, sorry again. Thank you

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
Well to start off I would spy on him to see whether or not he is hacking or not and then if he is i will suspend his account if I can, if not I will immediately post a ban appeal on him on the forums for hacking in BG's or anything. Hacking is not allowed here and never will be.

~Zack/Mortaled Thank You For Reading, Hope You Enjoyed!

Candyhigh
10-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Application Denied.

- Not meeting requirements.