PDA

View Full Version : Improved

dofel
10-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Greetings

As if this week,i noticed that server stability problem like lag and crash had reduced by considerate amount,at least for me

as if past 3 months or so,maybe more,this server stability is like no one else ****,just getting worsen. and now i see some light of hope

AS FOR ME, THIS IMPROVEMENT MEANS A LOT.

i dont know what happen or what have been done,i want to relay my gratitude and happiness for this improved situation

THANK AND RESPECT TO WOWMORTAL STAFF FOR THIS IMPROVEMENT, NAMELY MSOUL, JASON, and other GM too. and i hope its getting better and better as time goes

keep working hard mortal staff,u the best
p/s : JASON PLS RELEASE SKYFIRE !!!

Xenith
10-14-2014, 04:22 PM
I stopped playing for 3 months and when i got back lag was still there(Till last month). So the lag spikes have reduced now? Really?

If lag spikes and crahes have been reduced, Great job WoW Mortal Staff :)

dofel
10-14-2014, 04:38 PM
i feel the situation kinda improved,check yours too

Candyhigh
10-14-2014, 08:07 PM
The issues previously the realm had with spikes, lag and stability with long term connections without disconnecting was indeed rough.

With the change of host from Msoul complete, the stability with disconnections, spikes/lag has greatly improved with very rare spikes that last no longer than a couple seconds. And indeed disconnections heavily reduced.

On the note of Skyfire;

The loot and little details left on 2 parts of the PvE side are being thought up and hoping to add these as soon as possible, just so upon release it is to the quality and availability to what we hope it to be.
Test runs for Alliance (as Horde test runs have been completed) will be coming in the next 1-2 days before adding the loot to the alliance dungeon bosses. Once that is finshed and updated, I will be adding solutions to the final quests that will be available from the start of progression.
It is noteworthy that updates on Skyfire, even after the release will take place as new ideas, thoughts and loot are always a possibility.

Coexist
10-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Bans set by a staff member that isnt in staff anymore can be lifted NP, especially ***s bans.

Deadlinex
10-16-2014, 10:41 PM
Bans set by a staff member that isnt in staff anymore can be lifted NP, especially ***s bans.

You just had to take *** as an example? Just when we finally started to get rid of some spam. No matter it will just backfire on the staff and especially Jason which is already struggling to remove different kinds of trolls/spam from the forum.

Coexist
10-17-2014, 05:41 AM
Took it because it was mentioned. If it comes i just clear the spam up.

MysteriousSoul
10-17-2014, 04:47 PM
What about latency? is t better than before aswell?
+ we are also trying to improve it more through core (fixes), in few days we will test new update related to network/io .

dofel
10-17-2014, 06:59 PM
as it is,i can tell u that latency do improve. for me,i got green lat 80% of time of my play,basically much better compared when server going rekt last 3 months with no chance at all seeing that green lat

whatever u did,it is in right direction. keep on improving with more fixes and so on

i really hope those rekt day wont even resurface again,damn!