PDA

View Full Version : GM Application #2

Gimbora
11-17-2014, 06:37 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

I am known as Deadly Gladiator Lobstar.

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been on WoWMortal since 2011, I can provide proof. My contributions with this server so far is I vote daily, I donated for legendary Main-hand, and I also help new players on the server with their questions(if they asked).

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I would say I spend at least about 2-6 hours In-game daily.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail for about 2 years. Playing Wrath of the Lich King and mainly Cataclysm.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have had previous Game Master experience and I am a quick learner, so Trinity Core commands won't be a problem.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?

I feel like I could contribute to the WoWMortal Staff Team by helping people, doing events, and stop people from bugging or hacking.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

My first name is Mark. My timezone currently is GMT -5 hours. Some of my personal interests would be playing on the computer, going out with friends, watching television, and sleeping. My birthday is in 2 days and I am turning 17. : )

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?

Yes, I was previously banned, but my behavior against the WoWMortal rules have changed.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would tell the player you will need to donate to obtain Legendary Weapons and if he has already donated, but not received them, then I would appoint him to an Admin because I cannot help him.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would message the player giving him a warning containing, "Do not make another Ticket cussing or insulting me or other staff members, If you continue it will follow-up with a ban."

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

If I found a player hacking on the Server without any other Game Master and I myself am unable to ban him, then I would simply teleport and freeze him to a private location. If he re-logs on different accounts, then I would repeat the same steps. I will record him hacking for evidence, then when a higher ranking Staff Member comes online I will provide the information to him/her.

kosmiclol
11-21-2014, 06:26 AM
support. .

cutekittens
11-21-2014, 06:51 AM
no support. i used to think you were an unbiased person, but now i realize you are a self centered douchebag and will likely hold favoritism for players who help you or have helped you in the past. i wouldnt be surprised if the only supports you get are from your pvp buds.

Frosty
11-21-2014, 06:55 AM
Nooooooo support

swagx
11-21-2014, 11:00 AM
if this rude ass douche get's hired i'm moving to china for good.

Regrowth
11-21-2014, 12:42 PM
No support.

rapefull
11-21-2014, 06:26 PM
Good luck! :)

Minimane
11-21-2014, 06:37 PM
No Supportarino

Gastoz
11-21-2014, 06:51 PM
No support.

Mano
11-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Never seen you active in PVP. I don't know how you could be a really good staff member if you are not even involved in pvp on a pvp (mostly) server.

You could always try. :D

Deadlinex
11-21-2014, 09:35 PM
No support

acronozlol
11-22-2014, 03:19 AM
no support sorry

Awakenings
11-22-2014, 08:25 AM
deadly gla.. no support.

Vicarus
11-22-2014, 09:40 PM
I don't think its been a month, buddy. You're a rude person, and elitest PvP nerd (excuse my flaming) and I just think you're plain wrong for this position. But, then again this server has had some rather odd choices for GM's (including myself)

As you can tell, NO SUPPORT.

But good luck.

Frosty
11-23-2014, 04:01 AM
I don't think its been a month, buddy. You're a rude person, and elitest PvP nerd (excuse my flaming) and I just think you're plain wrong for this position. But, then again this server has had some rather odd choices for GM's (including myself)

As you can tell, NO SUPPORT.

But good luck.
Can you like... go away already?

Yazuki
11-23-2014, 04:26 AM
No support!

Daboss
11-23-2014, 01:40 PM
You're a cool guy, but I do not feel like you would be a great spot for a GM, therefore I will give you a NO SUPPORT.

Ceffaelo
11-24-2014, 12:24 AM
No support.

Laladin
11-24-2014, 01:39 AM
Application Status: DENIED