PDA

View Full Version : Chimped Gm Application

Duduop
11-25-2014, 12:56 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?So i have almost deleted all my old characters and now i have one new, named Chimped.

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?I'm here since 2011-09-25 as my account for ingame playing.I don't remember what i was doin.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?I can spend up from 3-7 hours a day.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?Yes, i played tbc, and wotlk about 4 years.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?Yes, i have very fluent expirience.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?Because i can talk with people normaly, i don't rage easily and yeah i will be active and watch for people problems, will make some event like 1 v 1 if i can tho.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].My first name is Kristiqn i'm from Bulgaria and i am 16 years old ,my Time Zone is UTC/GMT +2 hours, i like to go fishing, i like cooking too.That's all about now.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add? Nothing, all is added i think.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond? I will told him "Hello, here is Chimped i can't give u item because the rules, and not just, what will happend if i give item on u all player gonna say i want too, and when someone get him items with hard work, u must do it too, bye have a nice day."

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?I'll ask more ranked gm, to ban him, or i will try to talk with him fiirst.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?I'm gonna use the freeze command, and call anyone who have ban, to ban him.

Deadlinex
11-25-2014, 01:02 AM
No support

Check the requirements before you apply.

slayerogaitnas
11-25-2014, 01:36 AM
No Support.

Good luck.

-Mallbora
11-25-2014, 02:57 AM
Application status : Denied