PDA

View Full Version : Sinfusion / Manbeardog / Kissmykris' GM Application

Sinfusion
12-01-2014, 03:16 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

My in-game characters are Manbeardog (Feral PVP & Resto PVE), Kissmykris (Rogue), Honorbound (Arms Warr), Peacekeeper(Holy PVE, Ret PVP) & Elementard (Enha Sham)

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've played the server now for 2 months and during that time I've tried my hardest to help solve issues that any players are having. If someone posts on /5 that they're having an issue then I will /w them and try to help. Other than that I've created a Guild <The Big Bang Theory> that is for all new PvP Players and i've helped form arena teams inside them and build a community.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I spend atleast 3-6 hours on Mortal if not more doing the usual rounds of capping or farming souls from my fallen enemies :D

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail since the start of cataclysm so almost 4 years and I played MoP throughout after that I've just played private servers.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have no previous GM experience and haven't used trinity core commands however I pick up keyboard skills etc with ease.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I feel that I would be a good addition to WoWMortal Staff because
1. My contributions to the server as being helpful in global chat.
2. I have ideas for unique events that I want to bring to the server
3. I spend alot of time on here and I know how to manage people.
4. I can balance the right amount of discipline while still being helpful.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

My first name is Jarrad and I'm 16 Years old, I'm from Manchester, England so time zone is GMT:00:00 which is -1 to server time. My interests are heavily focused around gaming so I love everything like Xbox, I'm on steam often, I follow lots of twitch channels especially WoW and Hearthstone streamers like Trump, Sodapoppin + Swifty. Overall when I'm not with my girlfriend, I'm kicking your ass in 1v1.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?
If i see people flaming / making racist / homophobic comments then they will be muted as I think that they are disgusting and aren't required on this server.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
I explain to the player how the donation system works and explain that some old-world transmogrifiable legendaries can be obtained through 2v2 arenas.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I reply to the ticket telling the player that if he continues with the abusive tickets then I will have to take further action and he may receive a ban.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I freeze the player and port him to an empty location. I then try to talk to the player and wait for someone who can ban him or persuade him to stop.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I tell them that to host an event I would require a lot of players to also want an event and that the event be a fair proceeding. I then announce to all asking if anyone would like an event and if enough people say yes then I will make one

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
Begin answering tickets while making a party with the other GMs or talking in /g and asking them why the tickets remain un-answered I would then report this happening to a higher GM who can choose to take action on their judgement.

Thank You All For Listening, I love this server.

rapefull
12-01-2014, 03:17 AM
Jason will denied it, you gotta be active on forum. :$

Gotoh
12-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Biggest support.

Swody
12-01-2014, 06:56 PM
eh...good luck.

Chiron
12-02-2014, 07:05 PM
No support. I never heard your name or saw you ingame.+ You aren't active on the forums. Anyways, good luck.

Yourself
12-02-2014, 08:59 PM
No support. You don't meet the requirements.

Minimane
12-03-2014, 10:01 AM
No Supportarino

Deadlinex
12-03-2014, 12:51 PM
No support

For pretty much obvious reasons.

-Mallbora
12-03-2014, 01:45 PM