PDA

View Full Version : Rapefull GM Application

rapefull
12-02-2014, 06:08 AM
Hello ladies and gentleman, i give u this:

Staff Application Template;

What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Rapefull (Nelf Feral Druid) and Calmurtits (Human Discipline Priest).

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I joined the server 1 month ago, 5.11.2014 to be exact and playing since then.
Joined and active on forum since 16.11.2014. I like the server, i like the ppl in it, i recently posted suggestions for improving this server and community, but we need time to do it and hard work.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

About 2-3 hours per working days and on weekends around 5+ hours (helping ppl,chatting,trading,trolling,fishing,etc...)

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I used to play Retail since WoTLK, i have played Cata and MoP too. I was playing frequently on cata expansion and stopped when MoP came out.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

Nope, i don't know anything about it, but willing to learn if i had chance.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

Within that post(Advertisement Suggestion) i tried to help this server to get into new lvl and help GM's and Admins.The reason i'm doing this application is first to help this server as much as i can. And secondly because few of my friends told me to. I believe i can help as much as it is in my power.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

My name is Kenan, i'm coming from Bosnia & Herzegowina (Balkan States,EU). I'm born in 22.4.1995 (19 years old) in Sarajevo, the capital city of Bosnia.I'm blonde guy with blue eyes, straight ofc.
Time zone in Bosnia is UTC/GMT +1 hour (CET = Central Europian Time)
MY personal Interests are playing WoW, Skiing,playing table tennis and reading R.L.Stine in free(and no internet) time.
I love to hang out with people and i'm really communicative person, maybe someone would say BORING NOOB. But that's me... :$

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

Well in this case i would like to explain him/her how to get that items and I would ask him/her did he/she followed the instructions on how to getting those items. If i'm unable to retrieve his/her items and to help him/her after i did everything in my power, i would try to ask my colleague Staff Member to help me solve that problem.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

Rule numberhttp://forums.wowmortal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3056&stc=1
Ban instantly for 1 day so he/she can cool off.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would start fraps and record the hacker with few SS just to be sure and report it ASAP to closes Staff Member, if i'm unable to ban.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

When i'm doing my job, none is my friend, not even my mother. Bussiness before everything. I would do events when i finish with answering tickets/helping ppl.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would ask my colleague Staff Members if they are able, to answer the tickets with me. And i would tell them that if you leave a job unfinished today, that job will follow you tomorrow, if u don't finish it tomorrow, it will follow you the next day.
That's a life fact. So it's better to do it now while you can, because even if you don't do it for a year it will still wait for you.
If they are sick or unabled to do it, i would do it myself, so no problem, but next time they should help me or i go /moon. :P

Cheers, Rapefull!

Mayoshi
12-02-2014, 06:22 AM
I support Rapefull for our GM

a7medftw
12-02-2014, 08:45 AM
When u will apply for gm?

Why should i? XD

No support ofc

Gotoh
12-02-2014, 10:11 AM
No support, Lol.

Slim
12-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Been here for 1 Month, lol
no support..

Deadlinex
12-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Sadly I will have to agree with the majority of the community.

No support

Goodluck with your application!

rapefull
12-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Been here for 1 Month, lol
no support..

Maybe i have been for a month, but i know that i helped more ppl then someone who is here for 1 year doing nothing except spamming. :)
Atleast i'm trying to help with server and trying to do something valuable.

Candyhigh
12-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Closed on Rapefull's request.

/Denied.