PDA

View Full Version : Djqtswagx GM Application

djqtswagx
12-18-2014, 04:29 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

My most known characters on the realm ATM are:

Djqtswagx
Evelol
Ripacronoz

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been playing WoWMortal since 2011, along side of Gimbora. My was name was Turboz on the 406. I was a feral druid. Up to this point in time, I have voted, and donated to the server, and have given players help.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

During the weekdays, I am on for about 2 - 7 hours.
During the weekends, I depends if I go out to do anything, which brings it to 4 - 10 hours.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I am currently RAFing (Recruit-a-Friend) Gimbora and Acronoz. I have played retail since Vanilla on and off.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have previous experience as a Game Master and a Event Master, from multiple servers which I will not name. Trinity Core commands are the easiest for me to use.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I feel that I would I be a good addition to the Staff Team, since there are always people asking for events and help so I would be there to help them in the time in need.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

To start off. My name is Logan Willis, I am currently 17 years of age, and I will be 18 on April 4th. I live in the United States of America and live on the East Coast. So my timezone is (GMT -5:00). My favorite sport is soccer and Ich kann Deutsch sprechen. I am currently a junior in High School and I am hoping to go to college to Programe or get into some type of Engineering.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?

I would like to give thanks to many people on WoWMortal, being in the past or present. You guys are the best.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would tell him that I can't give you the items, but if that you donated for them and there was a mistake, I would contact Jason about it and tell him that he will look into it.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would just simply delete the ticket and not mind it, since he would not be in the right state of mind to talk it out.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would summon him and freeze him so that he cannot continue to hack, If he Alt F4s and does it again on another character I will check to see if it was the same person and freeze him again, later providing the information to someone that has access to ban.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would tell him that I will host an event of everyones choice and that he will he to earn it himself, and that even though he is my friend, it is only fair that he wins the event for himself.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

Firstly, I would check the situation and see if the GMs are currently busy doing something, if they are I would remind them that there are a ton of tickets and to help answer them once they are done. If they are not doing anything and/or jumping around I would ask what he/she was doing and then proceed to tell him/her that there are tickets needed to be answered

Thank you for reading.

Final
12-18-2014, 05:49 AM
For now i will give u : no support

Because I have been playing for a couple of days back here, and I may have seen you two or three times, but I also noticed nothing positive about you.
I hope i can change my mind about u so i can give u my support too.

Gl anyway

Frosty
12-18-2014, 06:07 AM
85% support
maybe 15 more in future ;p cause idk you yet rlly

Swody
12-18-2014, 06:53 AM
With a name like that, I would say no support. Good luck.

acronozlol
12-18-2014, 07:10 AM
djqtswagx for developer PLEASE GOD PLEASE I WANT THINGS FIXED

-Mallbora
12-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Denied ..