PDA

View Full Version : Melted GM app

Hybrid
12-20-2014, 07:23 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Melted, honnibal

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
i've been here since around start of 4.3.4, voting as always. If i see a new player in the mall i will also help them out!

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
well on a free day i could be online for about 15 hours a day.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I quit playing retail when wod launched, i start playing retail in woltk but i wasn't aware what i was doing at that point.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I don't. I've indeed used commands on my own self made server to play around etc, i'm rusty but im sure i'll be alright.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I've been with the community for quite a while. the 'wowmortal' community is rude and needs some gm's that are willing to support players even if they have stupid questions. To help the new players from the server. to catch those sneaky hackers, to report those filthy ninjalooters and all of that good stuff. i just want my moment to shine and show that i'm a true valid member of this community.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
Hi, my name is Tanno. I'm 16 and live in belgium. My timezone is GMT +1 . hobby's are goin out, Basketball and gaming.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
That he can vote or donate to get the items if it's in the vote/donate shop or vote/donate place. else i'd tell him to go 2k, if not possible then he won't obtain the items.
2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
Tell him to have a nice day, and ban him. for Staff insult/disrespect
3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I'll teleport him and freeze him, i'd also .p info him.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I won't, if i'd make an event it would be to entertain the players of the server. NOT to benefit my friends and or myself.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
I'd ask the staff members if they were answering those tickets and ask them to do answer them the next time such thing happens. If they waren't answering them ofcourse.

Yourself
12-20-2014, 10:13 PM
No support. You don't meet the requirements.

-Mallbora
01-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Application status : Denied