PDA

View Full Version : Frosty's GM App

Frosty
12-22-2014, 05:19 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Frosty, Malphaze

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I've been with WoWMortal over 3 years (Yes, my account doesn't say because it was reset so ask any old Armageddon players if they know me etc) And I donated over 200 U.S. Dollars to help the server along with dedicating myself to vote daily.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
Weekend's 6-14 hours and weekday's 4-8 hours

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I am playing Retail right now and I played since the start of Wrath of the Lich King expansion.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have past Game Master experience on servers of WoWBeez and Eternion WoW. - I'm a bit rusty but I can work myself back up to the top to get myself going

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I feel like I would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team because I help other player's in certain situations they need help in that maybe sometimes or usually a Staff Member cant help them with and I can speak and reply to most of the spanish players because I am taking Spanish right now in High School.
Also there are rarely any GM's on and not alot to help players so i'll be there to do that for them when they aren't available same goes for me when i'm offline.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
Hello mu name is Gary and I live in Florida (eastern time zone (utc-05:00)) and my personal interests are Baseball, Games and I am 17 years old of age
(18 on January 15th)

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
I would respond to him by saying I cannot give out items but I sure can help you find what you're looking for, for ways to obtain the items in different ways. I'll give him a list of ways such as 2k rating in arenas, donating or voting. If he doesn't like it, I'd tell him sorry but would there be anything else I can help you with? If not thank him for his time and close the ticket.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I'd kindly tell him sorry for whatever has happened to make you angry at us but it needs to stop. If not you will be taken care of in a Ban. Then end the ticket but if he still goes at it i'll just ban him and close his ticket.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him
I would go invisible and teleport to the hacker and start taking screenshots and also record on Fraps of the player then i'll freeze him and find a fellow Staff Member help me take care of this hacker and dial him in on the specifics w/ the obtained proof i've have taken

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I would tell them I can't. it's Against rules. (And basically won't reply back if they say why)

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
I'd ask the fellow to Staff Members to help me answer these ticket's and tell them try not to avoid or check more often on the tickets to not hold all the players.

Ceffaelo
12-22-2014, 06:19 AM
Looks rushed. But you're friendly and active.
50% support mate.
Good luck.

acronozlol
12-22-2014, 07:18 AM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnno support

Swody
12-22-2014, 08:21 AM
No support.

Lacks maturity, and have you seen his recent forum activity? Hateful and flaming, maybe if you clean up your act and stop acting like a 12 year old COD player, you may stand a chance. But at this point it's downright embarrassing that you even considered to make an application.

Gotoh
12-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Support,
could do a better job than sid

Daboss
12-22-2014, 12:25 PM
50% support, needs to work a lil bit with his maturity

Deadlinex
12-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Your application looks okay and you seem to meet the requirements. I'm sorry but I just got a bad feeling about you as GM.

I will have to say 50% support

Hybrid
12-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Gary gets alot of 'hate' beacous he is kind of a so called 'guru hero'. Evry player I'f be proof's to be mature as GM i think he'll be a good gm

And thats why 100% Support.

regrowthx
12-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Support

good luck

Unmerciful
12-22-2014, 04:52 PM
No support.

Lacks maturity, and have you seen his recent forum activity? Hateful and flaming, maybe if you clean up your act and stop acting like a 12 year old COD player, you may stand a chance. But at this point it's downright embarrassing that you even considered to make an application.

agreed 100%

no support.

Slim
12-22-2014, 05:36 PM
I dont have anything against you personally, but i REALLY.. don't think you're suited for a GM job. AT ALL... you rage too much, you're aggressive as hell towards everyone. just overall not very friendly

100% NO SUPPORT.

Candyhigh
12-22-2014, 07:23 PM
Application: Denied.