PDA

View Full Version : imdabes

asstoomouth
01-02-2015, 02:49 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
balancegodx, boomygodx, alexiia, imagodx

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
5months, 2s

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

7-24hrs

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
still do

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
na

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
cuz i got no life and i play everyday, and i'm not in-game lazy, and ima ripped body builder so we get alot of girl gamers here

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
18,canada, mountain time, lucyy

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
idk wat those are thats some alien stuff to me?
2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
tell him stop pouting virgin boii and tell pimp daddy master GM to dunn him 4 me

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
ddos him for couple days or hit his local ISP mom get the camera

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
my friends are french, they dont know how to speak my language - i spreak peroper swangolnology

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
there wouldnt be any un-answered cuz ill be up 24/7 for couple years