PDA

View Full Version : Tin/Coorr/Tiinnyy MW2 Montage

Tin/Tinnyy/Coorr
04-30-2011, 12:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJCTex4Z7cY

This is one of my videos but also one of my first of many episodes.

I would love some feedback people.

Doom
04-30-2011, 01:02 PM
I liked your video, i can see you put alot of work in it.
Tip: Viewers often ask for the song name, put it in the description
Tip: There are 10000000000 MW2 Videos on youtube, if you want alot of views try to make your video unique.

Colander
04-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Cod4 is the only one fun. But you need 100000000 hacks for it to be fun, and piss everyone in that Game Off. Ah Good memories.

Enb/Progon
04-30-2011, 06:23 PM
ok the clips are goed but seriously get a better editor. and at 0:35-0:37 if you use that effect atleast remove the sound of it because it really sucks when you get that sound trough the song. make the song from a better quality source because you couldnt really hear it very well. and as mentioned above make the editing better like make it move on the music or something or do something strange like get a tripple (or just a predator kill etc anything can) make it go into reverse after the viewer saw the kill(s) and then put another clip with the same movement but with orther kills, like you make a 360 no-scope/quick scope or wathever and then you reverse that one and put another clip after the reverse with also a 360 no-scope/quick scope but then with different kill feed. i hope this will help you a bit :)

Tin/Tinnyy/Coorr
04-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks guys and yeah the editor is an ex Optic member, he just edited this Episode quickly to show me a preview of what he can do. Took him around 2hours if that.

I got the clips within 4days without full game time. The up coming episodes should have trickshot kill cams etc and a lot more killfeeds.