PDA

View Full Version : Elune of Light or w/e

Krystal
01-31-2015, 10:15 PM
As much as I love WM and all the custom things on it, i think that pot that makes you immune pure bull****.
This is definitely your worst ideas so far especially since you cant dispell/shattering throw it, it just makes it insanely over powered and insanely annoying.

only inbreds use it
ty

Paralize
01-31-2015, 10:22 PM
Breaks pvp way too much, remove it

a$$a$$in
01-31-2015, 11:19 PM
i really like it its soooo cool please never remove it you are just jelly that you dont have it

Candyhigh
01-31-2015, 11:23 PM
It's not a case of removing it because people dislike it, irrelevant to who created it.
It's a case of since its import to donation rewards, many people have bought it and if it were removed, those people would effectively lose out on their 15 DP. Because it would not be possible to know who donated for theirs as over the time people have been given available options to get it for free (through content / events).

This makes the decision much harder than "lets remove it because its bad".

Foredoom098
01-31-2015, 11:38 PM
Instead of removing it, increases the timer from 2 minutes to 5. The that would add a bit better balance. Also maybe lower the time of duration from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
With a 5 min cool down and 6 second buff that would make it a lot easier to tolerate

rayvens
01-31-2015, 11:43 PM
don't remove it

Starkgirl
01-31-2015, 11:48 PM
Dont remove it pls

Candyhigh
01-31-2015, 11:59 PM
I am sorry but just as a curious thought to the suggestion above, I have added a third option to this poll just as an alternative to removing something that many people have donated for.
I'll keep an eye on the results meanwhile.

acronozlol
02-01-2015, 12:25 AM
make it not usable in guru

Krystal
02-01-2015, 12:51 AM
5 min r u kidding? take 30 min or some ****, it sucks and refund the DP or w/e, make it dispellable or something anything they're practically immortal for a good 10 seconds or whatever long it is, and then every 2nd minute as well, its stupid and breaks pvp

Bubu
02-01-2015, 01:34 AM
dont removeeeee it

Deadlinex
02-01-2015, 01:40 AM
I don't really like it either to be honest but there are probably a better solution than removing it. However if I where to choose I would have wanted it removed.

Foredoom098
02-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Krystal TBH, There is NO custom gear on this server with the expection of Elunes Blessing and the Bubble. If your honestly *****ING about a simple bubble..then DOnt 1v1 them. If they are at guru using it, then simply kite them until its down then kill them...It cant be used in arenas, in BGs if someone pops it simply switch targets.

Everything has a solution. Removing the one custom item they give people who decide to donate...ONE CUSTOM ITEM compared to some servers, yeah its not that big of a freaking deal.

Increase CD to 5 minutes and lower the duration to 6 seconds
and leave the rest as it
Problem solved

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 03:46 AM
Krystal TBH, There is NO custom gear on this server with the expection of Elunes Blessing and the Bubble. If your honestly *****ING about a simple bubble..then DOnt 1v1 them. If they are at guru using it, then simply kite them until its down then kill them...It cant be used in arenas, in BGs if someone pops it simply switch targets.

Everything has a solution. Removing the one custom item they give people who decide to donate...ONE CUSTOM ITEM compared to some servers, yeah its not that big of a freaking deal.

Increase CD to 5 minutes and lower the duration to 6 seconds
and leave the rest as it
Problem solved

Isnt your bed time now kido? Dont forget to drink the milk
On topic : dont remove it pls put longer cd but dont remove

Kasomoncrack
02-01-2015, 04:37 AM
Remove the one you get in Lucky Box and keep the donor one, and please add some Cooldown to it. Cuz its really annoying if you dot the target up and he uses it.. Imo

rayvens
02-01-2015, 06:56 AM
Remove the one you get in Lucky Box and keep the donor one, and please add some Cooldown to it. Cuz its really annoying if you dot the target up and he uses it.. Imo

so only donors can use bubble??

stop being racist toward poor people

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Remove the one you get in Lucky Box and keep the donor one, and please add some Cooldown to it. Cuz its really annoying if you dot the target up and he uses it.. ImoHe wants it to be like in arma, only the donors get the op custom crap

Krystal
02-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Krystal TBH, There is NO custom gear on this server
you're stupid as **** look in the tmog mall its full of custom gear
its not a simple bubble is some **** that makes them immortal while being able to cast spells and **** around however they want to, at least blizzard realized this was ****ting op back in 2.4.3 with palas bubble so they made it dispellable and less damage with it, its stupid as **** and for a 5 min cd anyone can go take a quick fap for 5 min and come back and gank again, make it higher way higher and lower the duration to 5, it's ****ed up beyond measure and it's stupid and it's not fair at all

Grim
02-01-2015, 02:32 PM
Remove it as soon as possible.

I have several points as to why its removal is necessary:

1) It promotes laziness, and contributes to destroying the WoWMortal community.
2) When considered with all the other abilities various classes have, used in conjunction with WoW Mortal Mini Bubble, it makes for some entirely ridiculous situations that enable a player to survive where he 100% should have failed. And by rewarding FAILURE by giving players an Immunity, we promote the idea that the game is more about luck and how much money is in your pocket, rather than skill.

Number 2 in itself leads me back to point Number 1, the item promotes laziness by catering to players who have more paper in their wallets. Players who outskill their opponents can be decimated by that player with more money in their wallet because for 10 seconds he is unable to dish out any offensive pressure. The player who rightfully should've won the engagement by the mere fact that he has more skill because he has been playing for 11 years - can be destroyed in 10 seconds because a shadow priest who paid for a trinket can use it and burst him from full to zero hp in half that time - AND receive no punishment for it but a 2 minute cooldown.

We should be promoting skill growth - rather this game requires any at this point is a different story - rather than financial revenue and laziness. Take the trinket away, and let these players who rely so heavily on it learn how to get themselves out of hairy situations without it. That is how you make your community better and provide for better overall gameplay. The game has gotten severely frustrating, on top of the other bugs and the mere fact that 4.3.4 was already an insane expansion - without the added gamebreaking mechanic of an Immunity - when there are classes that already have Immunities+Damage Reductions/etc.

If you want bubble, play Pally. Period.

-----------

On another note regarding what Jason stated earlier - its not as simple as removing because there are people who paid for it and would have lost their money:

This is not relevant because there are literally hundreds of players who spent *hundreds* of dollars, including myself, on the server prior to it becoming Destiny - players who lost that money after the shift. If we're being told to deal with it, I'm sure players will learn to deal with it after Mini Bubble is removed. After a couple days the dust will settle and everyone will be happier.(Edit: This is not an attack, I just like to be objective).

Cheers mates, let's make the server stand out for its originality, not its custom items.

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Remove it as soon as possible.

I have several points as to why its removal is necessary:

1) It promotes laziness, and contributes to destroying the WoWMortal community.
2) When considered with all the other abilities various classes have, used in conjunction with WoW Mortal Mini Bubble, it makes for some entirely ridiculous situations that enable a player to survive where he 100% should have failed. And by rewarding FAILURE by giving players an Immunity, we promote the idea that the game is more about luck and how much money is in your pocket, rather than skill.

Number 2 in itself leads me back to point Number 1, the item promotes laziness by catering to players who have more paper in their wallets. Players who outskill their opponents can be decimated by that player with more money in their wallet because for 10 seconds he is unable to dish out any offensive pressure. The player who rightfully should've won the engagement by the mere fact that he has more skill because he has been playing for 11 years - can be destroyed in 10 seconds because a shadow priest who paid for a trinket can use it and burst him from full to zero hp in half that time - AND receive no punishment for it but a 2 minute cooldown.

We should be promoting skill growth - rather this game requires any at this point is a different story - rather than financial revenue and laziness. Take the trinket away, and let these players who rely so heavily on it learn how to get themselves out of hairy situations without it. That is how you make your community better and provide for better overall gameplay. The game has gotten severely frustrating, on top of the other bugs and the mere fact that 4.3.4 was already an insane expansion - without the added gamebreaking mechanic of an Immunity - when there are classes that already have Immunities+Damage Reductions/etc.

If you want bubble, play Pally. Period.

-----------

On another note regarding what Jason stated earlier - its not as simple as removing because there are people who paid for it and would have lost their money:

This is not relevant because there are literally hundreds of players who spent *hundreds* of dollars, including myself, on the server prior to it becoming Destiny - players who lost that money after the shift. If we're being told to deal with it, I'm sure players will learn to deal with it after Mini Bubble is removed. After a couple days the dust will settle and everyone will be happier.(Edit: This is not an attack, I just like to be objective).

Cheers mates, let's make the server stand out for its originality, not its custom items.

Why does it even matter to you on arma u had 10 donor characters and u sucked at them all so i bet on destiny is the same
And its funny how u guys keep saying "its not fair bla bla bla" but on arma u guys had 160k + hp and insane damage when the normal players had 135k but that was completely fair. Pls stop crying over a 10 sec bubble that makes the pvp fun

dofel
02-01-2015, 04:50 PM
You guys gave opinion from players POW..

from owner perspective, donation from this make this server going on,simple logic.

i dont agree with promote laziness. it fair. go farm souls and and buy some for ur own usage. easy and simple. u are the one who lazy to farm and buy

or if u too mad from get rekt by the thing, skip a couple of dinners and use that $$$ to buy one which has infinite usage. then, rekt others

my advice, dont take game too seriously in such things. take games in fun ways. u are not pro gamers with paycheck to always win dont ya?

and, dont tell me u stack ur souls like 20,000 unit in ur bank for display purpose?

my 2 cent...

Selenax
02-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Let's just start like this, It's impossible to make everyone happy.
If you keep it some players will be happy over it, same goes if you remove it.

Either you replace it with another item, which is similar to the orginal one or increase the cooldown on it.

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Yskip a couple of dinners and use that $$$ to buy one which has infinite usage.
wait what? am i supposed so skip out on dinners just to buy something on a mid-class world of warcraft private server?
are you serious?
errrrrrr.......................... also

stop voting on multiple accounts ymotpe and his gang lmao

OT; yeah it's always impossible to make everyone happy, during the fifth century BC there was one little thing invnted by some jibber-snapper called Democracy. That's why I made this poll, so i can see how many guys are as annoyed as i am on these ****ers that gets carried by Elune op immortal **** for 10 sec when they should've died so instead they kill you and they do that over and over again, not only is it stupid it's also very frustrating.

Go with what the majority thinks, it's what most of the people would want.

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 05:24 PM
wait what? am i supposed so skip out on dinners just to buy something on a mid-class world of warcraft private server?
are you serious?
errrrrrr.......................... also

stop voting on multiple accounts ymotpe and his gang lmao

OT; yeah it's always impossible to make everyone happy, during the fifth century BC there was one little thing invnted by some jibber-snapper called Democracy. That's why I made this poll, so i can see how many guys are as annoyed as i am on these ****ers that gets carried by Elune op immortal **** for 10 sec when they should've died so instead they kill you and they do that over and over again, not only is it stupid it's also very frustrating.

Go with what the majority thinks, it's what most of the people would want.

Ure just mad cus i have friends, oh well try to get Emily Gravel back on the server. Maybe it will increase your moral

Plumqt
02-01-2015, 05:24 PM
I suggest making it mirror to Divine Shield , to be able to dispell it, and shares the same cooldown as DS and duration.

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Ure just mad cus i have friends, oh well try to get Emily Gravel back on the server. Maybe it will increase your moral
you got 2 friends dude and its so creepy that you actually know her name

dofel
02-01-2015, 05:29 PM
lol its just option,lose some kilos will u!~

back to topic

In mortal democracy is called by another name. its called " Msoul" , this work wayyyyy before B.C is invented, lol

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:31 PM
lol its just option,lose some kilos will u!~

back to topic

In mortal democracy is called by another name. its called " Msoul" , this work wayyyyy before B.C is invented, lol
i love my dinner im not gonna skip out on my dinner to donate
not just msoul but jason too, i dont see msoul much here but i see jason on very much he's even active on this very thread, so maybe our opinions could get through

Bubu
02-01-2015, 05:31 PM
so you guys want to remove what i bought with my hard earned money NO TY
also to faggotbar here, u had all the custom gear in arma, u had 200k hp vs 130k hp guys but now that u get owned by other people u start crying... pls stfu

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:34 PM
so you guys want to remove what i bought with my hard earned money NO TY
also to faggotbar here, u had all the custom gear in arma, u had 200k hp vs 130k hp guys but now that u get owned by other people u start crying... pls stfu
i didnt, i had QA neck which you got from voting and the donate gear that's all, and i always said how ridiculously op it was and laughed about it so quit being a *****
i kite when they pop elune

>enemy pops elune
>i start to kite
>gets a /w "run dog"
>k den

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 05:35 PM
i love my dinner im not gonna skip out on my dinner to donate
not just msoul but jason too, i dont see msoul much here but i see jason on very much he's even active on this very thread, so maybe our opinions could get through

U mean dinner with virtual girls?do you even spend money on that? And its not creepy knowing her name since she had websex with 30% of the server including you

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:36 PM
U mean dinner with virtual girls?do you even spend money on that? And its not creepy knowing her name since she had websex with 30% of the server including you
nah i mean dinner you know, the thing you eat? i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt eat it, since you're thin as a ****ing stick you bulemia suffering ebola child kek

holy **** you're way out bro

edit; stop drifting off subject no one likes your forum lurking/trolling honestly, idk why you're doing it, making new accs all the time to stand out on wm forums, did you not get attention as a kid from you papa and mama so you hef to get conformation and attention from wm players maybe you feel like a tough guy ojojo i dont know just a theory babe

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 05:40 PM
nah i mean dinner you know, the thing you eat? i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt eat it, since you're thin as a ****ing stick you bulemia suffering ebola child kek

But its not your money ure spending its ur parents money and stop making fun of the children with ebola try hard 4channer

Bubu
02-01-2015, 05:41 PM
i didnt, i had QA neck which you got from voting and the donate gear that's all, and i always said how ridiculously op it was and laughed about it so quit being a *****
i kite when they pop elune

>enemy pops elune
>i start to kite
>gets a /w "run dog"
>k den
are we on 4chan? no.
+ u were full donor with 500k hp stfu

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:42 PM
But its not your money ure spending its ur parents money and stop making fun of the children with ebola try hard 4channer
actually in sweden we get 100 euro each month for going to school and i work on the weekends am i not a good little boy? so it's my money, im not making fun of the children with ebola im making fun of you, you're the one with 500 forums acc ur the one who tries hard, jajajajajaj i lurk on 4chan forums u lurk on wowmortal forum see the difference?

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 05:45 PM

edit; stop drifting off subject no one likes your forum lurking/trolling honestly, idk why you're doing it, making new accs all the time to stand out on wm forums, did you not get attention as a kid from you papa and mama so you hef to get conformation and attention from wm players maybe you feel like a tough guy ojojo i dont know just a theory babe

Oh **** the " you dont get attention" line m8 thats too old since u are from 4chan u could be more original, but thats just a low quality bait

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Oh **** the " you dont get attention" line m8 thats too old since u are from 4chan u could be more original, but thats just a low quality bait
why are you answering on the same post 2 times? do you have a hard time keeping track of what account ur logged in to?
oh **** the "i follow the rumor" line all the time m8 you do it on everyone it gets old, im not from 4chan though but over the internet there's meme arrows errwhere

OUR POST WILL BE DELETED

STAY ON TOPIC

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 05:49 PM
actually in sweden we get 100 euro each month for going to school and i work on the weekends am i not a good little boy? so it's my money, im not making fun of the children with ebola im making fun of you, you're the one with 500 forums acc ur the one who tries hard, jajajajajaj i lurk on 4chan forums u lurk on wowmortal forum see the difference?

I have as many accs as you have virtual gfs dang u get so much money and u cant buy a 15 euro bubble?go ask fantana to donate for you

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:52 PM
I have as many accs as you have virtual gfs dang u get so much money and u cant buy a 15 euro bubble?go ask fantana to donate for you
i have other money prioritizations than wowmortal because i dont waste all my time here like uhmmmm some one around here, yes, feel targeted, noob
i dont have virtual gfs sorry men but u do have a lot of forum accs, logging in to them and replying to the same post to make it seem like people back you up
kek
so lonely men
so lonely
also, again, there you go with the rumors, IT WAS MAGIC HE DONATED FOR ME GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT LOL
just, you're trying too hard man
it makes you look unprofessional as a troll
but then again you were exposed as a troll a very long time ago.. men u cant even troll right

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 05:53 PM
why are you answering on the same post 2 times? do you have a hard time keeping track of what account ur logged in to?
oh **** the "i follow the rumor" line all the time m8 you do it on everyone it gets old, im not from 4chan though but over the internet there's meme arrows errwhere

OUR POST WILL BE DELETED

STAY ON TOPIC

Ok on topic ure just a sad hypocrit that had everythng on arma but now u dont have **** here so u cry like a baby

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Ok on topic ure just a sad hypocrit that had everythng on arma but now u dont have **** here so u cry like a baby
dude XD im full donor here too XD you really dont have a grasp of the situation do you XD
i can afford the elune of light right now, but i wont buy it, just scrubs like you gets carried by elune

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 05:58 PM
I like elune as u liked all the custom gear on arma, i dont see whats the problem :)

Krystal
02-01-2015, 05:59 PM
I like elune as u liked all the custom gear on arma, i dont see whats the problem :)
yeah about that................... i hated the QA there too...................... man are you intentionally messing your image up or wtf r u doing?

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Ye m8 i dont even know why u play here u hate everything

Krystal
02-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Ye m8 i dont even know why u play here u hate everything
as far as i recall i quit armageddon because of all the costum ****
and here i hate 1 thing
im not even complaining about spriest or shamans
ty

Gotoh
02-01-2015, 06:32 PM
go ask fantana to donate for you[/QUOTE]
jajjajajaja, dont remove it plis

Starkgirl
02-01-2015, 06:42 PM
as far as i recall i quit armageddon because of all the costum ****
and here i hate 1 thing
im not even complaining about spriest or shamans
ty

Then quit now over a bubble

Krystal
02-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Then quit now over a bubble
Life is a struggle. Life will through curveballs at you, it will humble you, it will attempt to break you down. And just when you think things are starting to look up, life will smack you back down with ruthless indifference.
The reason most people never achieve their dreams is because they simply give up. Life was never meant to be easy – its a constant struggle, with extreme lows and extreme highs. Remember that the times when its most important to persevere are the times that you will be most tested.
he quit where a huge part of you wants to give up. The quit you make when you the world is against you, when you’re sick to your stomach half the time and when all those who told you it was a dumb idea to begin with are now reminding you that they told you that it was a dumb idea to begin with. The quit that just feels easier. So what do you do when feel that kind of quit coming on? Simple. Never give up. But just because it’s simple doesn’t mean it’s easy. So here’s what you’re going to do when you feel that kind of quit coming on (and I’m going to say “you” but it’s really “we” because these are the things I’m going to do as well when I feel this kind of quit coming on!).

TLDR never give up

Candyhigh
02-01-2015, 07:57 PM
VIP Minibubble
And the Elune Light (Non VIP version)
Are no longer usable, and refund options are available at >Greed< in either malls.
This refund option is available until 08.02.2015, any refunds missed passed this point will miss out.

/closed