PDA

View Full Version : Nez Application.

Eternalkombatant
02-12-2015, 09:38 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Nezha, Nezqt

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I've been with WM or WoWMortal just over 4 months now, up to this points I've had other people try out the server. I've also donated myself and vote daily to keep the servers population up. :)

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
On a daily basis i spend anywhere from 4-8 hours on the server I'm currently taking online college classes so i have the time to spend on the thing i enjoy which is this server.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I have played Retail, I started back in vanilla when i was really young and continued through all of the expansions i have a tiny bit of experience with WOD.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I do have previous Gamer Master experience and i am indeed fluent with the Trinity Core commands aswell as the admin program.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I feel i would be a good addition to the staff aswell as the community because I'm and friendly helpful person, what i bring to the staff side of things is experience with customer service after all that's that a GM is right someone who deals with customers or in this case, the community. I also bring a hard work ethic to the team. I also think I'd be a good addition because i can be on when other GM's aren't to handle the different time zones, seeing how i live in the USA.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
Hello, my name is brad I'm 18 years of age i was born in Chicago, Illinois and currently i reside in Washington State. I love to hang out with friends and game in my free time, my favorite food is crab :). I also enjoy Chinese food very much aswell. The time zone I currently reside in is the PST or Pacific Standard Time of the USA.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?
There is nothing id like to add i really think the application is very well done, nice job whom ever wrote it up.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
Hello, How are you doing today? unforunately I'm not able to give you items for free we have a donation system here at WoWMortal you can look into though. Are there any other questions you have for me today?

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I Ban the person for 3 days because they were warned from the mute to not disrespect staff members, and that is unacceptable behavior for someone to treat another in such of a manor.
3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I would teleport the player to a secreted area after i write down the players name, and if need be the IP address of such player. Then id politely ask if someone higher up could help me with the situation and from that, I'd proceed with the best interests of WM.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I would host said event if the rest of the community said they were interested aswell, but with that being said my friends winning or losing isn't my concern the only concern i have is to help players have a good time and meet new friends. :)

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
I would immediately start answering the tickets to the best of my ability, after that I'd ask set staff members why there was such a high ticket volume. But not fuss because i know the staff members at WM are doing their very best to keep things in order.

Candyhigh
02-12-2015, 10:35 PM
You were already denied yesterday.

You can re-apply in 30 days.