PDA

View Full Version : Selena signing up for duty!

Selenax
02-10-2015, 06:20 AM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Selenagomex

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I have been a member of WoWMortal since 2012/06/24, so almost 3 years.
I have mostly just been voting and trying to help ingame as much as possible.

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
4-8 mostly.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I've played retail on and off since late The Burning Crusade, all expansion.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I got former Game Master experience in many roles, Administrator, Head Game Master/ of Staff, Senior and everything beyond those ranks.
I feel really comfortable with Trinity commands, been working with them for several years.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I am a very experienced gamemaster, I have encountered all sorts ingame situation and problems.
I offer you a pleasant and social friend, colleague, and above all Game Master.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
My name is Felix, 17 years old, born and raised in Sweden (GMT + 1). My main interests are of course PC gaming, I am also a soccer and hockey fan.

[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?
I didn't write so much on certain questions, If there is something special you want to know, just ask.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
"Greetings xplayer, I'm here to inform you that your request can not be persecuted.
We can't give out the real version of xweapon. However, we offer a custom version that you can buy by reaching 2.2k raiting in arena.."

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
He has already received a warning when he was muted for the first time, if he continues to write unnecessary tickets he/her will get the same punishment as everyone else who avoids a mute, one to seven day ban.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I would freeze xplayer in a hidden zone.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I would of course explain that it goes against my rules, and that they have to ask another Game Master for an event.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
I would check that both are there and not away from keyboard and not busy with other ingame situations (Events etc)
If both is there, I would motivate them to begin clearing away some tickets so the next Game Master coming online later don't need to take care of everything by him/herself, we're a team.

Adding a requirement that "everyone" should take care of an x number of tickets each day and report in a thread on the forum, ticket ID, problem, player, time for exampel.
This will automatically force a Game Master to care for x number of tickets each day in order to have something to report from their activity.

Thanks!

Daazlol
02-14-2015, 02:40 AM
I do support you, yet I think that

Adding a requirement that "everyone" should take care of an x number of tickets each day and report in a thread on the forum, ticket ID, problem, player, time for exampel.
This will automatically force a Game Master to care for x number of tickets each day in order to have something to report from their activity.

Goes quiet, how should I say.. extreme?

Apart from that, great APP.

Turtleking, out.

Ghoya
02-14-2015, 03:34 AM
No support

a$$a$$in
02-14-2015, 03:35 AM
no support

Swody
02-14-2015, 03:48 AM
No support. Rudr and trollish in-game.

Good luck.

Candyhigh
02-14-2015, 05:54 AM
Selenagomex, It is made very clear that you do not reply to your own application unless asked to do so by a member of staff, no member of staff has asked you to do so' control yourself.

Dracula
02-14-2015, 04:34 PM
I have to say support, why? The reason is simple Selena is very mature and a wonderful person, He is very helpful and he cares more about his friends than himself, and thays very important not to be selfish and just think on yourself, so he deserves to be in the staff more than anyone

James
02-16-2015, 09:27 PM
Support, goodluck

Frosty
02-17-2015, 05:58 AM
Supporterino!

Unmerciful
02-19-2015, 06:28 PM
no support - immature troll and gets really mad if you kill him

Sapato
02-19-2015, 10:29 PM
no support u abuse ingame

worgin
02-19-2015, 10:42 PM
>17 years old...we dont need more kids going through puberty on wm staff
>very immature and rude in game
>insults everyone that he kills (makes him feel better for some reason)
>acts like a troll in chat
>he is on jason guild
>recruited by jason to apply so he can be on the regime staff team
>bug abuses when he has the chance

and for those reasons its a no support for me

Daboss
02-20-2015, 10:37 PM
I'd have to say NO SUPPORT on this one because you are very immature and gets very mad if someone kills you I do not know why but you do. Also you flame people when you kill them.

Laladin
02-24-2015, 01:45 AM
Application status: PENDING

Unmerciful
02-25-2015, 02:15 PM
Application status: DENIED

jk probably accepted cuz u kiss ass 24/7

Tangent
02-26-2015, 03:27 AM
Sorry for the double post. If necessary please merge my other post with this one.

Unfortunately, your application is pending instead of denied. I just really would like to establish something to the admins/community managers who decide on the staff applications (you know who you are). I just have one comment on this guy. Hopefully this will steer you in the correct direction.

His name is Selenagomex. He's likely a fan of Selena Gomez. This is all fine, but he has told me in-game that his GM name will be something similar to his player name. I realize I have done this here in the past, and I should not have been accepted at the time I had, but I believe that someone who makes a GM name that resonates their player name is not mature enough to handle a GM position, let alone of a teenage Disney artist.

I also find the fact that you are liking your no supports to be a way of saying "screw you". Just my opinion; I've been here long enough to know what resentment looks like.

Good luck.

Starkgirl
02-26-2015, 03:53 AM
Since he made the app hes 24/7 on forums kissing ass, farming posts and likes also acts like hes innocent and helpful. Jason reborn inc
No support.
If he gets accepted you guys know who did the magic

ArkN
02-26-2015, 04:52 AM
No support.

Laladin
02-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Application Status: DENIED

Please wait one month before you apply again.