PDA

View Full Version : Alonilia's Game Master Application

Nytelia
03-02-2015, 11:56 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
My main character that i play most on is Alonilia

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've been a member since 2012-01-06, And the time I've been on this server I have learned a lot about how things work here. I have been on a break due to school. But I'm back now fulltime.

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I'm online at least 8-9 hours per day.
5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have been playing retail since TBC, took a break in Wotlk, started in cata and are still playing WoD.

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have excellent talent when it comes to trinitycore, I've been game master at Eternal-WoW and Epix WoW where they both used trinitycore. I have also been involved in creating a server where we used trinitycore, (Not that they ever opened) So I can trinitycore 100%

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I feel like I would fit very well in your Staff team because I can bring knowledge that I have from before and do a lot and help others who need help. I know how a Game Master should behave.

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).

My name is stian. I come from Norway and is 19 years old. I like very much and play but also and be out with friends on weekends. I am right now without a job so I have much time to spare.

[*=center]
Scenario Questions
[Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I will respond by saying "I'm sorry but we in the staff team does not give out free items, but I can explain to you how you can obtain this item if you want"

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I will start by saying "I have muted you for a reason, and such talk will not do this any better. So you just have to wait until your mute is over" if he continues I will give him a warning saying that like behavior will not be accepted and that he must quit.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

First i would take a screenshot of the player that is hacking so i got proof. Then i would save hes name and get hes account information and show this proof to someone that are able to ban.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I will simply say that because I'm a game master and their friend does not mean that I should create events and give out rewards only because they need something.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I start and respond to tickets right away and after I finished I ask them why you do not answer tickets, and will of course say that this is their job, when you logg on and see that there is alot of tickets you start answering, If there is someone in spanish then take out google translate or something.

Anything you would like to add?

I would just like to say i hope i make it. And if i do i'll show you that i'm 100% active

Final
03-03-2015, 12:00 AM
nah pls just naaah

Starkgirl
03-03-2015, 12:11 AM
0% support

Selenax
03-03-2015, 02:04 AM
Never seen you before and your forum activity is very low.

-support.

a$$a$$in
03-03-2015, 03:12 AM
​no support

Laladin
03-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Gamemaster Application Rules & Requirements

● You must have at least 20 reasonably quality posts (the quality of the posts will be decided by the WoWMortal Administration team).

I am sorry but you don't meet the requirements.

Application Status: DENIED