PDA

View Full Version : Keda's Application

Kaxelite
03-24-2015, 10:55 AM
Good day fine players and staff of WoW Mortal
I'm Kieran, also known as Keda and this Is my Game Master application...

1) Which realm are you applying for?
I'm applying for Destiny.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Kedabreh, Keda & Kdawg are the only names I currently use. "Kedabreh" being my main.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I joined the server back in late November early December of 2013.

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
Well, I just recently got my set up & pc back in order so I've been spending 8+ hours recently.

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I have, but I quit when the MoP expansion was released. Retail Isn't really my thing anymore. I played from vanilla right up to pre MoP release.

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
Yes. Besides owning my own server and although I've usually been hired as a Developer, Admin or Staff Manager; I've also had numerous Game Master experiences.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
To be honest, I don't really know how I want to answer this question. I mean of course I could list all the stuff I'd be good at but that'd be selling myself, right?
Anyway, I genuinely think I'd be a good addition to the WoWMortal staff due to the experience I have and the amount of time I'd be willing to contribute to the server in order to maintain player morale and support.

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
Hey, my name Is Kieran but you already knew that. I'm from a place where everyone Is redhead and wears skirts...that's right, Scotland! I'm 18 years old and I've got a passion for graphic design and developing. I'm a laid back, friendly, generous guy with a weird sense of humour. I'm vegetarian but I make an exception for chicken. Subway Is life.

9) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Scenario Questions[Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
In this particular case, I would simply notify the player that It Is prohibited for staff to give players items and warn them not to ask for items In future.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
Again, I would approach the player with a warning (after discussing with fellow staff) telling him/her that they will be banned If they continue to consistently provoke other players or staff.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I would freeze their character and teleport them to another location and await superior action.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
Begin by telling them that events are scheduled and not to demand events in future.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
First, I would make a note of the specific staff members online so I can then report them to an Admin/Head of Staff. Then, I would answer the tickets that were unanswered.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, fingers crossed!

Whitestag_
03-24-2015, 11:06 AM
Read the requirements before applying

Caskett
03-24-2015, 11:28 AM
I have, but I quit when the MoP expansion was released. Retail Isn't really my thing anymore. I played from vanilla right up to pre MoP release.

I'm 18 years old

so, retail vanilla was 11 years ago; are you trying to say that you played vanilla when you were 7-8 years old?

Andrenna
03-24-2015, 02:07 PM
so, retail vanilla was 11 years ago; are you trying to say that you played vanilla when you were 7-8 years old?

This is exactly what I wanted to post but then I saw you did it and...

On Topic, IDK if this guy is serious but you don't meet the requirements even 5%, lol.

No support.

Navie
03-24-2015, 02:47 PM
Read the requirements. No Support

Kaxelite
03-24-2015, 04:20 PM

I had a funny feeling there would be some unnecessary negativity...

Firstly, my apologies. I should have been more specific. I started playing WoW retail about 3-4 months before TBC was released and I was around 8 or 9 at the time, correct. Why Is this such a surprise to you? Is It that hard to believe that someone of that age group could play WoW? I honestly have no clue as to why you're surprised.

This is exactly what I wanted to post but then I saw you did it and...

On Topic, IDK if this guy is serious but you don't meet the requirements even 5%, lol.

No support.

Again, why Is this so hard to believe? I played multiple games throughout my childhood. I was introduced to gaming at the age of 6 so It's only expected that I'd start relatively "challenging" games at a young age. And another thing, I don't meet the requirements "even 5%"...How does that work then? Fair enough, I've most likely screwed my chance at being a part of the staff team by replying to these comments or not having enough time spent on the forums but either or, I had to set you both straight. I'm not the big headed type, but I can confidently say that I think I'd fit in here.

Oh well, ciao!

Selenax
03-24-2015, 04:22 PM
Never ever seen you in-game, no support.

Navie
03-24-2015, 04:24 PM
but I can confidently say that I think I'd fit in here.
Obviously not, since u cannot follow simple instructions.

Kaxelite
03-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Obviously not, since u cannot follow simple instructions.

It's not that I can't follow simple instructions...It's simply the fact I thought I'd just give It a go, chance my luck, y'know? Realized the potential of the server and since I just recently got my PC back up and running I assumed I could put my experience to good use. But fair enough man, fair enough.

Never ever seen you in-game, no support.

And I've never saw you In-game...

But thank you kind sir, much appreciated!

Holyvengance
03-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Support. I've seen you in-game and you seem very friendly and helpful to the WoWMortal gaming community, also, ignore all the idiots that saying that you were lying about gaming at a young age, I also started gaming at a young age.

Zarmshadow
03-25-2015, 12:19 AM
I had a funny feeling there would be some unnecessary negativity...

Firstly, my apologies. I should have been more specific. I started playing WoW retail about 3-4 months before TBC was released and I was around 8 or 9 at the time, correct. Why Is this such a surprise to you? Is It that hard to believe that someone of that age group could play WoW? I honestly have no clue as to why you're surprised.

Again, why Is this so hard to believe? I played multiple games throughout my childhood. I was introduced to gaming at the age of 6 so It's only expected that I'd start relatively "challenging" games at a young age. And another thing, I don't meet the requirements "even 5%"...How does that work then? Fair enough, I've most likely screwed my chance at being a part of the staff team by replying to these comments or not having enough time spent on the forums but either or, I had to set you both straight. I'm not the big headed type, but I can confidently say that I think I'd fit in here.

Oh well, ciao!

replying on your own GM app
if you cant take a critic idk why are you even applying
also no requirements
also rude in game
no support

Vicarus
03-25-2015, 01:30 AM
No support, I can sense "tryhard-ery" here.

Good luck.

oliver
03-25-2015, 02:07 AM
no support extremely rude ingame and on forums

Kaxelite
03-25-2015, 04:16 AM
Support. I've seen you in-game and you seem very friendly and helpful to the WoWMortal gaming community, also, ignore all the idiots that saying that you were lying about gaming at a young age, I also started gaming at a young age.

Thanks buddy.

Illiest
03-25-2015, 06:24 AM
No support. Never seen in-game and doesn't meet requirements. GG.

Final
03-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Read the fking requirements.

Jimmy Darmody
03-26-2015, 08:33 PM
no support no requirements

Laladin
03-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Application Status: DENIED

Please wait one month until you re-apply for Gamemaster position.