PDA

View Full Version : Templar's Verdict Divine Purpose Bug

Andrenna
03-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Name: Divine Purpose (Talent) and Templar's Verdict
Class: Paladin
What it should be doing: Templar's Verdict with Divine Purpose proc talent shouldn't be consumed If It gets dodged or parried, only if it misses
What it's currently doing: Divine Purpose Templar's Verdict gets consumed when it gets dodged or parried.

It was working fine before, I don't know how it got bugged.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub92TnX-7bM (Start at 7:15)

At 7:20, Rogue dodged his TV and the Divine Purpose proc wasn't consumed.

I reopened a new thread because the old was closed.

I just tested now in a duel against a rogue Divine Purpose procs and they are getting consumed on dodge and parry, you just fixed the holy power templar verdict and not divine purpose one, it's getting consumed.

Callmephil
03-26-2015, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the report, but i can't find additional information about the "Dodge,Miss etc" information about divine purpose on the net and actually the video you linked is pretty hard to define if he is using templar verdict at this time. However the fix is ready and will be applied when additional information will be found.

Andrenna
03-27-2015, 03:38 AM
Callmephil but Divine Purpose isn't supposed to be consumed on Dodge and Parry dude, it was working fine before the new core was applied.

Gastoz
03-28-2015, 03:30 AM
Bumping, come on guys fix this already it's supposed to work like I reported.

Candyhigh
03-28-2015, 03:57 AM
Bumping, come on guys fix this already it's supposed to work like I reported.

Your word does not define a bug report, and is not the foundation for its fix, additional information has to found, and details of the bug has to be known.
Please be patient.

Gastoz
03-28-2015, 04:06 AM
Your word does not define a bug report, and is not the foundation for its fix, additional information has to found, and details of the bug has to be known.
Please be patient.

Jason I don't have to lie about this and you know it, you know that i am a fair player, I post a video about the bug too.

Gastoz
03-28-2015, 04:37 PM
OK Jason will this change your mind?

Spell #12842: Divine Purpose - Paladin - Warmane (http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/12842)

It's the same bug I reported here but it's on AT currently as well, Divine Purpose should not be consumed by Templar if it gets dodged or parried.

Thank you.