PDA

View Full Version : Peetoucher SlimShady Helper Apply

Cryzy
04-03-2015, 05:12 PM
(1) Which realm are you applying for? I am playing destiny 4.3.4 the main server :)

(2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by] Im mostly known by my old name Cryzy but also known as peetoucher (Shadow) Priest

(3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point? Well i have been here for a really long time, I have been here since Old mall in uldum :)

(4) How many hours do you spend in-game on a day to day basis?
6/7, if I can keep my agenda on point.

(5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions? I have played retail in Cataclysm (early) then went over the MoP and I have played a little bit of WoD. (till level 93)

(6) Do you have any previous Game-master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands? I certainly do, I have been GM on multiple servers for short periods of time. (basicly when they needed an extra hand)
I have been GM for a long time on Dragon-WoW after the split-up.
I played on multiple all-gm servers, where it was required to know all the commands in order to play.
and with my GM experience, that was no hard task.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team? I think I would be a good addition considering I'm a verry social player in any-case.
I never played to "own noobs", I play for the communitie in general.
I have the experience and time for it, and I think I could help a lot with problems in and out of the game.

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. My First name is Alex, I live in Sweden. I am currently 17 years old. My personal interests are playing hockey..
I like art and hangin' with friends, I am a dedicated gamer.
I like to play board games with friends, I also used to do Dungeons and Dragons. therefor I can go into and out of my role easily.

9) Anything you would like to add?

Scenario Questions[Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond? I would tell him to donate if he keeps going i will give him a warning.

1.You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do? I warn him and if he keeps going i would like to mute him, but if he keeps going i would like to take prints and tell a higher ranked GM to take care of him

2.You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I would fraps him then freeze him in a lonely place, then i would like to call a Higher Ranked GM

3. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed? I deny their request to host an event because that is unfaithful to the other plays of WowMortal

Navie
04-03-2015, 05:17 PM
No Support, Rushed and hard to read.

Deadlinex
04-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Your application has wierd structure and sometimes it is hard to read.

Sorry no support

Jimmy Darmody
04-03-2015, 05:24 PM
No support, terrible app and also rude in game

crx
04-03-2015, 10:29 PM
NO SUPPORT, you seem really new on forums, i can see you did not put much effort on your application which can tell me that you are not responsible with your tasks or something that you want to achieve for example 'being a helper on this server' which is a honor to be. id say to put more effort next time no to rush it just because you want to be staff. you need to proof yourself that you are capable for the job and that you can be a better person and make this server a better place. :) not being rude just a feedback.

Final
04-03-2015, 10:57 PM
no gud no support

Jaws
04-03-2015, 11:05 PM
No Support It looks like you rushed the application. Good luck! See you in-game!

perfectly
04-03-2015, 11:08 PM
NO SUPPORT, you seem really new on forums, i can see you did not put much effort on your application which can tell me that you are not responsible with your tasks or something that you want to achieve for example 'being a helper on this server' which is a honor to be. id say to put more effort next time no to rush it just because you want to be staff. you need to proof yourself that you are capable for the job and that you can be a better person and make this server a better place. :) not being rude just a feedback.

yo says the guy with 7 days registered, he has 3 months.

Pendrax
04-04-2015, 04:53 PM
NO SUPPORT - Sorry man, seems like it's rushed.

Daniel42
04-05-2015, 12:47 PM
No support.
The application is hard to read and looks rushed.

Laladin
04-14-2015, 12:14 AM
Application status: DENIED