PDA

View Full Version : Jaws / Determined Helper Application

Volume
04-04-2015, 04:13 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
The realm I am Applying for is Destiny 4.3.4 Fun Server.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
My most played In-game names that people would know me by would be Jaws (Sub Rogue,) Cx (Shadow/Disc Priest,) and Determined (Ret Pala.)

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I have been with WoWMortal for about 1 year to this date. I've been off and on during my time here, but I play daily. My current contributions up to this point is that I've donated a few times. That's mostly it.

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
Funny question to be honest. I actually timed myself on how long I played, I took my phone and timed myself. I play about 6-7 hours daily.

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I do not currently play retail (My time ran up about 2 months ago.) I've played every expansions so far, hoping to go even further with World of Warcraft and play more live.

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have had previous Gamemaster experience in deving. I know Trinity Core commands a little bit, but not much. Depending on what I'm doing.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I feel I'd be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team because I believe I can make the server more interesting, and or fun, (More events, time-trials, etc.)

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
My name is Chade, I live in Ohio, my time zone is EDT UTC-4h. I am 17 years of age, I play football (coming up this summer) baseball, and basketball. I love to play WoW and hangout with my step-brothers and friends.

9) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
No thank you, I think I covered everything so far, if you are in need of a question, please ask me in-game.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
Well, I'd give him 3 levels of warnings. First level would be a simply quit making tickets, cussing out and insulting the staff. The second level would be a longer mute. And, the last level would be a simply one day ban for not listening / Quitting insulting and cussing in the tickets.

2. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
If I am not able to ban him, I'd open fraps and record him, write down his IP and Account name, and give the proof I got, to an admin / a higher ranked GM.

3. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
If my friends asked me to make an event so they could win, and get a mount, I'd decline. The reasons I'd decline is because it's not fair. As I said in the first question, people who are farming, or wanting that mount, my friend would have to work to get it himself.

Subzero499
04-04-2015, 04:46 AM
SupportI think that he would be a great addition to this community.

Jimmy Darmody
04-04-2015, 04:59 AM
No support

Terio
04-04-2015, 05:34 AM
no support!

perfectly
04-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Support +1

Caskett
04-04-2015, 10:50 AM
u played vanilla when you were 7 years old?

btw no support

perfectly
04-04-2015, 01:51 PM
u played vanilla when you were 7 years old?

btw no support

Btw U done pretending to be a girl yet?

Tangent
04-04-2015, 06:05 PM
No support. I highly doubt you are 17; as the Portuguese troll said, you didn't play WoW when you were 7. I also don't really like your tryhard attitude of being quirky.

A word of advice - be yourself. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Good luck.

Anne Frank
04-04-2015, 06:34 PM
No support. I highly doubt you are 17; as the Portuguese troll said, you didn't play WoW when you were 7. I also don't really like your tryhard attitude of being quirky.

A word of advice - be yourself. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Good luck.

This, no support

Cristiano Ronaldo
04-04-2015, 08:02 PM
If you are a CR7 fan = support
if you are a Messi fan = no support

Hybrid
04-04-2015, 08:05 PM
No support, keeps linking it ingame. very anoying aswel

Terio
04-04-2015, 08:06 PM
no support very rude and told me to kill myself

Daniel42
04-05-2015, 12:32 PM
I would have to say No support
You are linking your application ingame which is very annoying and you tell players to support you.

Caneam
04-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Buy me a shovel I will support u.

Final
04-05-2015, 08:48 PM
no gud no support

Deadlinex
04-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Sorry I would have to say no support.

crx
04-07-2015, 04:13 AM
and just bcus nobody supported ur ****ty gm app doesn't mean that he should get banned.
maybe you shouldn't make 0/10 apps. oh and next time you give me items to support ur gm app i wont do it- SAPPATO.

SO U give items to player for them to support your GM app ? really dude. play fair. for the record: laladin, and the other staff are the ones who make decision not the players that says support or not support.

Leftyo
04-11-2015, 07:58 PM
No Support

Shotalot
04-13-2015, 06:29 PM
Rude guy ! no support

Laladin
04-14-2015, 12:31 AM
Application status: DENIED