PDA

View Full Version : Good Idea for Events.

Volume
04-05-2015, 08:47 PM
I was just sitting in-game when I thought of a good idea of an event. Their should be an arena the world event. It's where a GM tells a group of people to travel around the world. Here is an example. You need more than 1 GM depending on where you tell them to go. So say, I'm a GM, and I host this event. I would have a starting arena at lets say, Gurubashi. I'd tell them to go to northrend, and travel to the capital of Borean Tundra, the GM there would give them another location. So lets say Jason is at Borean Tundra, and he tells the first person that makes it there to go to the gates of Org. Then that GM there, would say go to the Eastern Kingdoms to the city of Stormwind. The GM there, would say go back to the start. The first one there, would win the event. I don't know if that made sense, but if you want more information, contact me in-game @ Jaws.

Jimusa
04-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Could also be set up with NPC's carrying a quest that tells you where to go, to save the staff's time.

Nytelia
04-05-2015, 09:36 PM
This sounds like a great idea! But we dont really need that many GM's online. Its just for the GM hosting the event to teleport to those locations..But atleast two GM's so one can keep track of the players. But this sounds like a event i would love to host. Great suggestion Jaws!

Amayah
04-13-2015, 04:01 PM
One way to make the event more interesting is for the player to go to the GM #1 and get the "hint" of where the next GM #2 can be found. Whenever this GM #2 have been found by the player through the hint that GM #1 gave then GM #2 gives the player a new hint to find the next GM #3. However during these sort of events the GM's need to stay at their location at all times for the player to find it. If there's not enough GM's you can also make NPC's that announce the hints and spawn it at the desired location to help the players out.

Selenax
04-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Sounds like the TV serie Amazing race or smt.

Amayah
04-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Yeah it should obviously include 1 million $ to the winner just like on TV.