PDA

View Full Version : Leftyo Game Master Application.

Leftyo
04-10-2015, 07:05 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Leftyo
3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been here since 2013-11-25. My contribution to this server so far is that I have helped many players when they need

help, I feel that I am very active with players.

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I spend alteast 6--8 hours online each day, In the weekends its up to 9-12 hours.

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Well i started playing retail in Woltk, then i quit for a while in Cataclysm.

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I am 100% fluent when it comes to Trinity core commands. And for previous Game Master experience i have been GM on some other servers before.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

Feel like I would be bringing a more fun and active side to the game to the staff of WoWMortal as well as the players.

8)Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age]?

Hello , my full name is Ivan Georgiev , i am 17 years old
I live in Bulgaria (UTC+02:00) and my personal interests are : Photoshop ; scripting on Phpbb and playing PC games like WOW , Counter-Strike.
I will do my best to prove myself worthy of ur time,i know many people will judge me,but thats ok,as i have nothing to hide,im a wow player,maybe raged (rarely) but im honest ,and most important of all, a normal guy
I am a patient person , social and i cant be pissed off so quickly.Can't say to much about me.

9) Anything you would like to add?
(optional question)
Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
This is what i would answer " Hello ! I am sorry but we inn the staff are not allowed to give out free items ! But if you would like i can tell you how to get these items".

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

If i have muted the player already and he keeps making tickets about it i will tell him that if he keeps on doing it i will only increase hes mute, If he keeps avoiding it i will ban the player for 1Day First Offense.

3.You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

Fi

rst off all i will gather information about hes account, Char name / account name / IP, and ofc take screenshots of him hacking so i have something to show for if he created a ban appeal. Then i would ban the player.
5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
What i first do is start doing the tickets that are not answered, Then i would with all due respect ask them why they didnt do them.

Thank you !

Deadlinex
04-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Read the requirements before applying.

This application should be denied.

Leftyo
04-10-2015, 08:49 PM
You must have at least 20 reasonably quality posts (the quality of the posts will be decided by the WoWMortal Administration team).
● You must be part of the WoWMortal Forum community for at least 30 days prior to posting a Gamemaster Application(This means in-game and forums!). If known to be inactive or to have joined in-game or the forums for anything shorter than 30 days/1 month your Application will be effected by this. Sorry didnt see that me bad

crx
04-10-2015, 09:22 PM
and again commenting on your own application, not even 20 reasonable posts. NO support.

Leftyo
04-10-2015, 09:31 PM
and again commenting on your own application, not even 20 reasonable posts. NO support.
That why u don't give me Support?

crx
04-10-2015, 09:33 PM
@leftyo sir you are commenting on your own application again that is on rules on the gm templates please read them carefully and not even 20 reasonable posts. you think i could give you support? i can't. sorry.

Gastoz
04-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Absolutely NEVER, no support, spammer, post farmer and a guy who wants to abuser powers. :D

Candyhigh
04-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Please read the Staff application requirements, we're not responsible for your ignorance.

Application Denied.