PDA

View Full Version : Shrnkz | Game Master/Developper application

Drutrainerx
04-24-2015, 01:54 AM
Hi WoW Mortal & Administration Team.
First of all, I want to excuse myself for my spelling errors, English isn't my first language...
I would like to apply for the rank of developer or game master to help MortalWoW to be more stable & balanced.
I'll introduce myself & my skills below. Thank you in advance for your reading.

1) Which realm are you applying for?
Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Shrenk/Znx

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I've been a member of WoWMortal since 11/10/2011.
I'm trying to help some players to perform themselves in PvP.

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
​Iím spending more than 3h/day IG, well more at week-ends.

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
Iíve just stopped to play on Retail, iím waiting next season.
I played BC (1year), Cataclysm(~8months), MoP(~5months), WoD(Since start, also reached 2.4+ arena)

http://forums.wowmortal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630&stc=1

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
Sure, Iíve. I was developping on my own server, so, yes, I feel comfortable with TrinityCore commands.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I think I could be a major help in your team because Iím a mature person, social, honest and patient. When I start something, I do everything to finish it. I donít like doing things halfway.
I like to offer my help to others. In addition, knowing that Iím a great player (mainly in PvP), I could help you to balance (with my developperís skills that Iíll introduice below) your server and help players in case of players.

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
My name is Guťvork(itís not a fake ^-^), I born in Armenia and now Iím living in France (Timezone : GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour). Iím speaking Russian and French perfectly. Iíll be 19 on November 28. Iím actually at the university, and Iím learning computer science. Iíve skills in C++/Java/SQL/PHP/HTML/CSS.
Hobbies : Karate
Street Workout
Kobudo
Girls (of course)

9) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
Just ask me, if needed !

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
Iíll sweetly tell him that I can do nothing for this problem, and ask him to delete his cache and restart WoW.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
First of all, Iíll prevent him to avoid talking like that, and delete his ticket. If he continues, Iíll kick him. If he continues again, Iíll ask the permission (If one of my superiors is online) to ban him for 1h.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
Iíll just freez him and note his name.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
Iíll ask to my superiors if I can host an Event, and if Iíve the permission, Iíll obviously invite other players too and the rules will be the same for all.
(+ Iíve only 1 friend on this server ahah)

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
Iíll ask to the other Staff Members that Iíll take care of some tickets.

Thanks.
Cordially, Shrnkz.

a$$a$$in
04-24-2015, 02:14 AM
damn!!!!!!! 2.4k in 2s as resto druid in wod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! insta support please be my friend man

Candyhigh
04-24-2015, 02:37 AM
Before posting an application, please be sure to read both Helper, and Staff application requirements as failure to comply with them will result in instant denials.

Application Denied.