PDA

View Full Version : Buscapleitos GM Application

Busca
05-20-2015, 07:20 AM
I had to edit this since i was aoutologged off by the site and i lost my template.

Busca
05-20-2015, 07:40 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

A: Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

A: Buscapleitos

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

A: I play on WoWMortal since early 4.0.6 realm open.

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

A: 4-5 hours each day.

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

A: I have not played retail but i have vast experience on game mechanics.

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

A: I have experience since i was Gm rank 4 and 3 on other private servers(i wont call them here in order to avoid advertisemen).

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

A: WoWMortal needs quality Staff members! I am a mature person, i am experienced and i know my way arround private servers. It would be a loss to not get my chance at helping the server i play on.

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).

A: Hello there! My name is Buscapleitos(ingame, i pref not to give my irl name in public), i am 19 years old, i live in Belgium, Brussels, I play on WoWMortal since a &long time ago, thru ups and downs, i know this servers history. I have learned alot during my stay with WoWMortal and other PS, concerning game experience and even my english improved(i know its not perfect but hear me when i say this: my english sucked). I currently study to became a magistrate, thats my goal in life and in my free time i enjoy playing World of Warcraft on WoWMortal.

9) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

A: Gms are here to help and improve players experience while they are on WoWMortal, not to add items for free. You will need to Play like everyone else does, and gather the items thru the system put in place by our admin. Have a good day!

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

A: I send him a link with his offence(since i always screenshot or record my bans/mutes especially for these type of situations) and i explain to him why/how is that offensice - if its not already self-explanatory. Also i will try to show him by talking with him that correcting his attitude is way better than an potential ban.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

A: Freeze/root him until someone capable to ban him will be online. I know how its like to be confrunted with this situation: to find a hacker and not to be able to ban him.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

A: Listen: we are friends. My Gm position and myself as a friend - are different persons. As a Gm i need to be impartial. I wont host  an event only so you can get your mount, im sorry. In the future please do not try to make me say this again or it means you are not real friends, you only want to benefit of my position as a Gm.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

A: I will start responding to tickets first since thats the urgent matter. Depending on what type of staff members are online: helpers or devs/admins. While its true that helpers should be active replying to tickets, im sure devs and admins have better things to do than solving tickets issues unless there are problems which can be solved only accordingly to their Gm rank.

Please pardon me for any grammar or typing mistake that i may have done, i was in a hurry.

trikkyasd
05-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Please pardon me for any grammar or typing mistake that i may have done, i was in a hurry.

admits to rushing his own app, doesnt want to give his irl name but expects players to interact with him, and not to mention was (on arma) and is (on destiny) bffs with ***/eb0la$$

no support it would be stupid if he got accepted

Busca
05-20-2015, 08:00 AM
Troll reason no.1 "admits to rushing his own app" - Is that a crime? Because i was unaware of that.

Troll reason no. 2 "doesnt want to give his irl name but expects players to interact with him" I am not giving my name for a reason and you just proved why. Players can interact with me ingame using my ingame nickname.

Troll reason no. 3 "and not to mention was (on arma) and is (on destiny) bffs with ***/eb0la$$" It is accustom to asociate a player with ******* when you want to taint him.

Troll reason no. 4 "no support it would be stupid if he got accepted" I honestly dont think that opinions from trollish persons like you really matter. Some people have nothing better to do than to give others a hard time for their own amusement. You should spend your energy and time doing constructive things.

Selenax
05-20-2015, 08:46 AM
● Application posters are not to reply or discuss comments on their own Applications unless asked by a member of Staff. Comments will be deleted and can lead to a Denied Application.
● Off Topic comments will lead to deletion of posts and may lead to forum account suspensions (depending on the post).
● You must be at least 17 Years Old to be eligible to post a Staff Application. If known to be younger, your Application has a high chance of getting denied.
● You must have at least 20 reasonably quality posts (the quality of the posts will be decided by the WoWMortal Administration team).
● You must be part of the WoWMortal Forum community for at least 30 days prior to posting a Gamemaster Application(This means in-game and forums!). If known to be inactive or to have joined in-game or the forums for anything shorter than 30 days/1 month your Application will be effected by this.

Absolutely no support..

Busca
05-20-2015, 08:48 AM
Absolutely no support..

Pay more attention next time.

"The requirements for posting an application for this position are temporarily irrelevant to encourage some additional applications.

This post will be deleted when requirements go back to how it is written above."

http://forums.wowmortal.com/staff-applications/12843-gamemaster-application-template.html

.Crazey
05-20-2015, 02:27 PM
I'm sure that replying to your own GM app is a big no-no regardless if the rest of the requirements have been excused.
+ you didn't even take time to organize it or present it nicely. What the community thinks about you matters, and the fact you are trying to defend your actions says a lot.
Valuing specific members and disregarding others just shows you are biased IMO.
Look @ me, I'm no troll. But I still say no support for various obvious reasons.

Good luck though.

Deadlinex
05-20-2015, 02:46 PM
No support due pretty much obvious reasons. Even if the requirements do not apply you would still have a greater chance of getting accepted if you met them.

Candyhigh
05-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Even though the requirements are temporarily not applicable, doesn't mean you can ignore the application's rules.
Application Denied.