PDA

View Full Version : Smoak's Game Master Application.

Smoak
05-21-2015, 08:22 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
The Realm i am applying for is Destiny-Instant 85 (4.3.4)
2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
The name off all my characters are the following:Smoak,Iolswag,Dpslikeido. And the most played one is of course Smoak.
3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I've been on WowMortal few months ago also but i forgot my account due to familly matters and stress ocured at my job place. Now im a member since 3 days and I already want to help the server find the key of succes.
4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I spend 5 hours everyday.

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
Yes i do have retail experience. I've been playing retail on Vanilla,The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
Yes i have been a Game Master on many others servers and i have a good abillity in using Trinity Core Commands.
7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I dont think anything yet. I just wanna prove my skills as Game Master in good purposes. A good Staff-Team will always be oppened for new good and highly cappable Game Masters.
8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
My real name is Muresan Nico. I am currently living in Denmark native Romanin.Im 21 aged and my personal interests is making money to assure my feature and eventually make my own bussines when i will get to be 25 due to Denmark rules. I like playing wow of course. I wont mention that i like playing wow on WowMortal cause that is something already known since i am applying for a Game-Master Position. Time-Zone: (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
9) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
Actually yes I do want to add the fact that I dont have the requirement time played on WoWMortal to apply for a Game Master position but I think i deserve a chance like anyone does.
Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
Hi <player name> . I kindly have to tell you that we have a good shopping system wich provides the player all the gear they can get.We also have custom currency with what you can buy the Legendary item you are willing to ask me.
2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
First reaction will be taking screenshots of him using the specific hack so i can prove in the *court* that he is hacking and then freeze him till I get to speak with a high in rank Game Master and we get to see how we will get to punish the player wich used the hack.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I will of-course tell them that im not in the possition of taking that kind of decission and they should make a Topic on forum related to the event they want.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
I will get straight to work on the tickets and also check on what the other Game Masters are doing and try figure out a method to get all the tickets answered in a short period of time as we can.

.Crazey
05-21-2015, 08:52 PM
No support. Presentation and organization means a lot when it comes to applications. Think of it like a resume.
Didn't even bother reading it.

Good luck though.

Qwerok
05-21-2015, 09:24 PM
Wtf i can't even read this

muhamed
05-21-2015, 10:08 PM
Wtf i can't even read this

then get some glasses

Selenax
05-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Impossible to read without getting lost, simply a useless application.

no support from my part.

Smoak
05-22-2015, 01:24 AM
I did it at my work office so i had to coppy this on a Text Document and then copied-paste here thats why it has no blank spaces between sentences. Excuse me.

.Crazey
05-22-2015, 01:39 AM
You're not supposed to post on your GM app btw. Did you not read the rules? :/
And the fact you did it @ work/an office is not our problem. Rushing an application is not our problem.
If you were in fact serious about applying, you would've waited till you were home and then taken time to actually put something nice together.

Gastoz
05-24-2015, 07:18 AM
No support, 2 posts. XD

Unmerciful
05-25-2015, 06:40 PM
You're not supposed to post on your GM app btw. Did you not read the rules? :/
And the fact you did it @ work/an office is not our problem. Rushing an application is not our problem.
If you were in fact serious about applying, you would've waited till you were home and then taken time to actually put something nice together.

I smell an application coming from this random
On topic no support

Deadlinex
05-25-2015, 10:12 PM
No support due pretty much obvious reasons.

Saphire
05-26-2015, 09:56 PM
You must be kidding me ... NO SUPPORT

1month
05-27-2015, 12:06 AM
full 100% support

Cryzy
06-03-2015, 04:43 PM
NO SUPPORT I cant really read that sorry, but good luck :)!

Imak
06-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Anyone can make an apply resume ? I can't read this....

No support, but I can found promotions for this item:

https://www.briantracy.com/images/products/originals/howtowriteabook_detail.jpg

-Mallbora
06-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Application Status : Denied