PDA

View Full Version : Aplication Game Master Alsius

ZTIVENHC
05-23-2015, 12:01 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Alsius - Pwn

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I played for five months on this server, but i had to remove a time, I can contribute to constantly improving customer service and creating events

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
Six or seven hours hours a day

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Whenever I played in the cataclysm

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
Yeah, I've been playing in differents master servers cataclysm , as Infernalwow Therealfiction etc.. I spent two years working as a master game so i have enough experience using the Trinity Core.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I feel it would be one of the best teacher who have undergone game wowmortal, since it would be based on my experience of almost three years and good service, ideas, and imagination that i have to attend to a player and make good contributions

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words.
My name Stiven Vanegas I have 22 years I'm from Colombia and I love playing wow, serve the people, be friendly and help communities grow stocks and potential

9) Anything you'd like to add ?
I can colaborarles enough , since I speak two languages ​​, Spanish and English, and there is a good Spanish people who need help from teachers of the language game , and I can also help in response to reports from the forum.

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
Hello (name of player ) friend, we wowmortal have a store where you can get epic items , with your tokens, and donating because we Maetros game can not give you these items , we are only at your service , thank you

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
Yes, I've muted players disrespect the staff and spamming in the global chat but not for personal reasons

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
First, take pictures, use the .freeze second command to speak with a Master of senior game which will help me to check this hack, and come to a proper sanction or bug fix if it is the case.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I would say no permission to take such decisions.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
As it would checker work done by a Game Master to notify his work or what he has done or worked in the day}

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application game, I hope it is understood and if they have any questions write me Skype '' Ztiven.vanegas ' ' in which I will be answering all your questions, thanks again in advance .

.Crazey
05-23-2015, 06:00 AM
Bad presentation. Half grey, half white, everything italic'd.A lot of people will judge just based on first look w/o reading it.I didn't bother to read, but maybe others will disregard the horrible colors and italic and actually read through it.No support from me. Good luck though! :)

Deadlinex
05-23-2015, 11:04 AM
You just made your forum account plus your forum activity is very low. Your application isn't the worst I have seen but you certainly didn't spend that much energy making it.

I can't support this. It is a no support from me.

Goodluck with your application​!

Qwerok
05-23-2015, 02:04 PM
No Support

​Good luck.

Gastoz
05-24-2015, 07:16 AM
LMFAO look at these posts, rofl.

Just say no support.

No support, 1 post, troll attempt detected.

Laladin
05-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Application Status: DENIED