PDA

View Full Version : Jeeves's Game-Master application

Jeeves
05-27-2015, 08:05 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

I am of course applying for the 4.3.4 Destiny (INSTANT 85) realm since my true love is only Cataclysm.

2) What are the names of your in-game characters?

My Priest is called Jeeves, its been my name since i started playing on Retail (BC)
My Deathknight is called Mesx since i am a very big Fan of his play-style and his calm voice.
My Shaman is called Hypex, named after my best retail-buddy from a couple years ago
More to come soon i hope :P

3) How long have i been WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I just recently found this server about 3-4 weeks ago and had a blast playing with others members,pve and pvp of course. my recent contributions to this server are very minor,as in trying to push players into the right direction,as in showing them how this server works,pointing out where to go and where to report bugs, as well as just giving them a general idea of this whole realm.

4) How how many hours i spend daily on this server?

Since i am unoccupied for now ( and this probably wont change) i am pretty much online for at least 10-12 hours a day,and active for atleast 8-10 hours,gotta love playing wow man X)

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have play started playing World of Warcraft since 2007 and been loving and enjoying it since then (except for Warlords of Draenor for obvious reasons..) i found many many friends back in those Retail-days and i even talk to some of them from time to time,but now i'm focusing on private servers and such, I've played every expansion except for Vanilla and my main class was always a Warlock X)

6) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

Of course i do, ive been a GM several times on servers such as: WoWDaemon, PandaWoW, Ragnarok-WoW and Asgard-wow as well as couple German servers which have gone down due to a corrupted head-staff (which i was not part of, thankfully.) for obvious reasons i will spare them their shame and leave them unnamed.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I have learned to love and respect this server over the weeks and i thought you guys could use a little help, since i was told that this realm needed a little more day-time (EU) support and i'd thought as well that i could be of good use :) My Specialties lie within the way i take care of lost Players and how to calm even the most enraged soul's there are and keep calm myself, as well as incredible reliability with whatever may be asked for.

8) Briefly describe yourself. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone, your personal interests and your age).

My first Name is Hakim, but i get mostly called Jeeves may it be Real-Life or In-game, I currently reside in Germany and that wont change so quickly ( UTC: +1:00 ) is the timezone i live in.
I am currently 23 years old and my personal interests lie in Anime (LOTS OF IT) and my Cat Saki, but of course psychology was always my love, i just love to figure out how some people work.
One of my Hobby's is Coaching in WoW and or other games like OSU as well as Cooking of course, cant live alone without being able to cook :P

Now begin to give my Opinion on the Optional-Questions shall we?

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

"Greeting's < UKNOWN > , I am deeply sorry but we are not allowed to give out any Item's to Players, but you can get almost every Weapon at the Transmog-Mall that you can get to via the Teleporter. You can receive other Legendary's through the implemented Shop-system, do you have any other Questions?"

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

Greetings < UNKNOWN > i must warn you that further insult towards the Staff and or others Players as well will result in a temporary closure of your Account. Please refrain yourself from doing so in the Future, I thank you for your understanding.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would of course Screenshot it first before i do anything else, because without proof a ban would be pointless and just rude, after that i would proceed to freeze him on the spot and ask a higher ranked Staff-Member for his time to solve this situation together since i am unable to deal with it at the time.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I will kindly tell them that i am not in the Position to host Events out of the blue and if they are not happy with the amount of Event's being hosted,that they shall make a Topic about it on the Forums.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained unanswered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

First i would of course greet them as usual and would start answering the tickets,and during this i would kindly question the other 2 Staff Members in what they are currently doing at this time to avoid any confusion (them holding events or irl problems etc) and if the tickets are getting out of hand, ask for help if available.

Any thing else?

I would like to apologize for the low-post count on this Account,since i haven't made one yet, but here it is and ready to be used,of course that is no excuse and i will change this in the very near future.

second i would like any criticism towards my Application so i can make it better next time =)

Hoping for the best! - Jeeves!

acronozlol
05-27-2015, 03:37 PM
woo jeeves wat a guy ill give u 61.5% support

Jimusa
05-27-2015, 04:41 PM
second i would like any criticism towards my Application so i can make it better next time =)
well, first of I would recommend working on your English and grammar a bit, and rereading your application afterwards (a few times) to make sure those mistakes are fixed.

second, I think you wrote a lot of sort of useless information that does not belong in an application, as for example: we have no use of knowing where you got your names from or why, and leave out unnecessary smileys like "x)" "=P" within the application since this is not a message to your friend, but more like a resumé of some sort.

third, I personally think you are a little rude sometimes, as well as not qualified enough for a GM position, but perhaps enough for a Helper since you seem to have some sort of game knowledge anyways.

Good Luck.

Magechampx
05-27-2015, 04:44 PM
I'm sorry but this HAS to be a joke. This is highly unprofessional.

First of all, no one gives a **** where your character names come from.
You've been on this server for way too small a time.
Adding personal details in parenthesis' such as (and this probably won't change anytime soon) is HIGHLY unprofessional and, to be honest, inappropriate. In parallel to this, you haven't added any information that may be relevant and help your case ( such as PvP and PvE experience, overall knowledge of game mechanics etc. Instead you told us you like cooking and animes and your freaking cat.)
Writing **** such as "Hoping for the best!" is highly unprofessional.
Using emoticons such as ":P" and "X)" is highly unprofessional and makes it a personal message which is not what you must go for. No wonder you are "Unoccupied" if you write your CVs like that as well.
Saying about other servers that their staff was corrupted as you did about some German servers is uncalled for, rude and overall misleading.
You use unnecessary capital letters in certain words (e.g. Players, Items, Questions, Account) which leads me to think you're not knowledgeable in grammar. You also fail at using simple parenthesis' " (UTC: +1:00) is the timezone i live in". Why would you continue the idea in a parenthesis outside of it? What's its point than?
It seems to me you're forgetting that you're actively applying for a JOB. When we ask you to describe yourself, we mean qualities, ups and downs, traits of character. We don't give a rats ass about your cat or your anime viewing.
You use " ' " s wrong. (e.g. Item's;Legendary's etc). (Inb4 you ask what does my English have to do with anything? You're going to be helping and communicating with a community which mainly speaks English and you're supposed to be an example to them. Speak properly.)

Some may disagree with me, and I don't mind it. I give you a 4/10.

Magechampx
05-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Also, I just remembered who you are. You're that Death Knight which always rages when he loses in 2v2 and whispers people to call them faggots for playing a certain class. Get outta here. Your anger management is poor, you act like an asshole towards other players and cannot accept defeat. Get out of here.

acronozlol
05-27-2015, 05:49 PM
on the contrary to rat kids opinions jeeves ur a beautiful person

.Crazey
05-27-2015, 10:25 PM
Gotta agree w/ Magechamp's first post. He highlighted pretty much everything I was going to point out and address.
Without going into too much detail, I'd like to say no support You say you're 23 years old but your application comes across like you're 14-16.

Good luck though.

Gastoz
05-28-2015, 01:37 AM
Why? O.o

Just why are you doing this?

You are DEFINITELY NOT 23 years old, at least I don't believe it.

The way you did this application and the words used in it tells me that you are 13-15 max.

It looks more like a guy with no life going tryhard mode to prove himself on the internet cause failing in real life according to me.

No support, you don't even meet a single requirement.

acronozlol
05-28-2015, 05:11 AM
a thread isnt complete without the prophet andrenna's opinion

Gastoz
05-28-2015, 06:09 AM

I hope you realize that you made 3 posts in this thread when you are not supposed to, right?

1month
05-29-2015, 07:25 AM
80% Support /

astiril
05-29-2015, 06:55 PM
-100% support

see what i did there

please don't take this guy in as gm, he rages also not professional whatsoever.

Qwerok
05-29-2015, 07:09 PM
I hope you realize that you made 3 posts in this thread when you are not supposed to, right? pst im gay

And you made a 2nd one when you're only supposed to have 1 and that post to be Support or No Support or any other opinion you might have about his GM application.
Please restrain your rage from making a 3rd one.

Ontopic: No Support.

Just because of what Magechamp said, in the future try to accept a loss and move on, it'll make you a better person and more mature in the process.
Also, try to get your English Grammar better for the next time you apply.

Saphire
05-29-2015, 10:28 PM

LOL YOU JUST MADE MY DAY

However ignore The haters

Because .....

100% SUPPORT !!

Caskett
05-30-2015, 12:07 AM
50% support my friend

and please ignore all andrenna's post/threads
his whole life revolves around **** posting, saving fake pics and making fake **** about his life

ye i know it's sad but what can we do??

anyways good luck with your app

Jimmy Darmody
05-30-2015, 12:59 AM
Full support
You seem like a good guy
Ignore andrenna useless comments, hes just a no lifer
Good luck

AltonLOL
05-30-2015, 04:43 AM
Also, I just remembered who you are. You're that Death Knight which always rages when he loses in 2v2 and whispers people to call them faggots for playing a certain class. Get outta here. Your anger management is poor, you act like an asshole towards other players and cannot accept defeat. Get out of here.

are you even the real magechampx XDD prob just a fanboy

Gastoz
05-30-2015, 07:28 AM
And you made a 2nd one when you're only supposed to have 1 and that post to be Support or No Support or any other opinion you might have about his GM application.
Please restrain your rage from making a 3rd one.

Ontopic: No Support.

Just because of what Magechamp said, in the future try to accept a loss and move on, it'll make you a better person and more mature in the process.
Also, try to get your English Grammar better for the next time you apply.

Stop quoting me on every god damn post, I made a second post ONLY to warn him that he made 3 posts when he is not supposed to.

Bye.

trikkyasd
05-30-2015, 07:58 AM
Stop quoting me on every god damn post, I made a second post ONLY to warn him that he made 3 posts when he is not supposed to.

Bye.
ur one to talk about post management :>)))))

Caneam
05-30-2015, 10:48 PM
Andrenna is a post farmer.

Gastoz
05-30-2015, 11:05 PM
Andrenna is a post farmer.

This is the firs time ever that someone called me a post farmer on WoWMortal.

How am I a post farmer?

Why I never got banned for it then?

You are actually the one who's post farming right now by saying that crap. :E

Deadlinex
05-30-2015, 11:11 PM
Sorry it will have to be a no support.

trikkyasd
05-31-2015, 03:34 AM
This is the firs time ever that someone called me a post farmer on WoWMortal.

How am I a post farmer?

Why I never got banned for it then?

You are actually the one who's post farming right now by saying that crap. :E
sweetie i called you a post farmer like 4 months ago

Gastoz
05-31-2015, 04:44 AM
sweetie i called you a post farmer like 4 months ago

4 months ago I wasn't even playing this game, nice try.

" Sweetie " ewwwwwwwww homosexual retard... :E O.O

Jimusa
05-31-2015, 03:11 PM
oh, you're homophobic now too, andrenna?

Blacklabel
05-31-2015, 05:09 PM
oh, you're homophobic now too, andrenna?

and you like homosexuals jimusa oops? 0.o
not that i hate them but i just have like 7 bombs, 8 AKs, 10 sniper rifles, 5 SMG, 9 Steyr AUGs and like 12 M4s for them, nothing else
real men will always dislike gay people remember that

on topics no support because no req filed

Jimusa
05-31-2015, 05:47 PM
and you like homosexuals jimusa oops? 0.o
not that i hate them but i just have like 7 bombs, 8 AKs, 10 sniper rifles, 5 SMG, 9 Steyr AUGs and like 12 M4s for them, nothing else
real men will always dislike gay people remember that

on topics no support because no req filed

Where did you learn that not disliking something means you like it? Just because I don't hate homosexuals like you lot, it doesn't mean I like them.. I simply don't have anything against them.
"real men" will not follow the stereotypical hate just because, they will do what they think is right.

and lastly, "The requirements for posting an application for this position are temporarily irrelevant to encourage some additional applications."
Which means, the fact that he does not fit the required qualifications posted in the template thread doesn't make this application any less valid.

Selenax
05-31-2015, 06:40 PM
I'd advise you to play a bit more on the server before applying for GM.

Also, you have to work on your grammar.

No support.

Final
05-31-2015, 09:55 PM
mucho grande no support

Pablentiu
06-03-2015, 01:30 PM
+1 you're a nice guy i support u

Imak
06-03-2015, 02:43 PM
# XD x) lol wtf xP .. you know

So young in your head, No support.