PDA

View Full Version : Itsmarco's GM application

Daboss
06-26-2015, 04:16 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

I'm applying for the realm Destiny.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

I'm known for the characters Shapezx/Itsmarco

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've been on wowmortal since december 2013 and my contributions would be donating and voting on a daily basis

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

My timezone is GMT +2

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I
spend around 2-5 hours on the weekdays in the weekends or on holidays 10+ hours

6) Have or do you currently play (http://forums.wowmortal.com/#) Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail, I started around WOTLK and quit in WoD. I do not have gametime at the moment.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I do have previous Gamemaster experience on wowmortal and other servers, I might be a little rusty with the trinity core but I do remember most of them.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I feel that I would be a good addition because I already have former Gamemaster experience and thats what wowmortal needs, I could also bring assistance to others gms and help them if needed

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
My name is Marco, I live in norway and I love video games, I do also love being outside with friends and famiily.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
No thanks.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would tell him that Im unable to hand out free items to players and that he would have to obtain them himself through the WoWMortal shop, but I'd gladly guide him to the shop.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would give him warnings that if he didnt stop that I would give him a short ban to calm down, and if he continued I would ban him for a short time.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

First I'd follow him for about as much time to get enough proof with either fraps or screenshots, then I'd call for a higher GM so he could ban the person hacking.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward (http://forums.wowmortal.com/#) they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would say that I do not do events for friends, I 'd proceed by saying that I could do an even later for everyone.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets (http://forums.wowmortal.com/#) active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would say that the GMs need to look for tickets all the time and that the players needs help, then I'd say if you're going AFK then log off instead of being online doing nothing.

If I get accepted I'd like to say that I'm going on holiday on monday (29.06.15) so I wont be available instantly.

Minimane
06-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Definetly a no, plus you didn't even include how old you are. It doesn't look like you spent much time with the application either.
I'd rather have Trikky make a GM application.

Kappa

Full Support

James
06-26-2015, 04:35 PM
support, good guy

Trikky
06-26-2015, 04:39 PM
honestly i debated whether or not i should disagree with the ****hole two posts above me just because anyone he supports is bound to be garbage, but ive decided you are a good person and you are experienced so i will give you my support although it probably will not matter in the longrun

Volkazarx
06-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Support.
Good Luck.

Voidiz
06-26-2015, 05:42 PM
You were friendly and overall a good gm before so..

Support

Good luck

Gotoh
06-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Support, he got his experience from me jajaja

jubbi
06-26-2015, 06:37 PM
no support you just got unbanned because you licked someones ass 24/7 + you are 8 years old according to your voice

Cryzy
06-26-2015, 06:54 PM
No support.

Marmelad
06-26-2015, 07:00 PM
no support you just got unbanned because you licked someones ass 24/7 + you are 8 years old according to your voice
stfu rayvens u fat fk lol on topic support friendly guy

Final
06-26-2015, 07:16 PM
no support, gl anyway

Yoloswaggerx
06-26-2015, 07:36 PM
No Support.

.Crazey
06-26-2015, 08:51 PM
No support.

Daniel42
06-26-2015, 11:21 PM
Support +1

markus
06-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Definite support even though this application seems to be a little rushed. This guy has a really good personality. He is very well-spoken and very interested in the players. He doesn't say no to players requests even if it would most likely not be enjoyable. I don't think i've ever seen this guy say anything inappropriate.

-Spandexhero

Beep
06-28-2015, 01:48 PM
Full Support Bae <3

Kadajn
06-28-2015, 01:49 PM
No support.

Intensity
06-29-2015, 05:47 AM
no supporterino

Cryzy
06-30-2015, 12:25 AM
Im gonna say like this, first of all, Nebulas helped you with this application, 2. You asking your friends to support.

Pokadots
07-03-2015, 03:09 AM
Full support nice guy good player too.

-Mallbora
07-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Application status : Pending

Laladin
07-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Application status: DENIED