PDA

View Full Version : retcarrys gm application

retpallys
07-12-2015, 03:41 AM
Which realm are you applying for:Destiny
2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]Retcarrys/shunan

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point:I have been on wowmortal for about a month now.
4) What is your timezone:GMT 4

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis: usually 4-10 hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions: I have played retail since alpha beta and have played uptil now (Warlords of Draenor).

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands: I am very fluent with Trinity core commands and I was a GameMaster on Panda wow.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
Since the lack of the game masters on wowmortal I would like to become a helper/gm so the community can get there tickets answered and gm tokens used pretty much just to speed up the process. and to make a lot more of events for people who have been asking for them.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone),
your personal interests and your age).
Hello fellow wowmortal'ers my name is Cody I am currently living in the US specifically Indiana my time zone is UTC-4 my personal interest right now is trying to find a job,getting new friends everyday, and have fun! I am 17years old and my bday is feb 8th.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question) There is nothing much I would like to add I just want every1 to know if ur nice to me im nice to you and I am usually a very happy person and very talkative.

retpallys
07-12-2015, 04:03 AM
why is my time screwed up idk it is utc-4 tho

Beowulf
07-12-2015, 04:11 AM
Interesting application Retpally. Unfortunately, i can't support it because;

The application is difficult to read, gray on gray -- This is not entirely important, however, another thing i noticed is that you use abbreviations such as "bday" "every1" "ur" and so on. Since this is a formal application for a very important position, it is frowned upon to use abbreviations. One more thing i noticed was that you hardly proof read the application. There are mistakes in it. Most importantly, you did not complete the application. The scenario questions are absolutely essential in the application process.

Sorry man, No Support from me.

retpallys
07-12-2015, 04:23 AM
no problem
I noticed that as soon as I posted lol

hozentrix
07-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Where are the MANDATORY questions? Rofl. No support btw. You're a ****ty player who pretends to be good. You only play with scripters. Would like a gm who has integrity.

Minimane
07-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Lol wtf, this is worse than Trikky's GM application.

No Support

retpallys
07-12-2015, 05:03 AM
Where are the MANDATORY questions? Rofl. No support btw. You're a ****ty player who pretends to be good. You only play with scripters. Would like a gm who has integrity.

LOLOLOLOOL says hozentrix.

hozentrix
07-12-2015, 05:15 AM
LOLOLOLOOL says hozentrix.
Keyword: only
I don't need scripters. I just get asked by everybody. I can play with anybody because I'm the best player on the server.

Saphire
07-12-2015, 09:34 AM
You didn't write the scenario questions

Final
07-13-2015, 12:19 AM
no supp , gl anyway

Nerox
07-13-2015, 12:41 AM
No Support

You failed to include the scenario questions which are mandatory to all applications.

whitestag
07-13-2015, 01:19 AM
No Support

You failed to include the scenario questions which are mandatory to all applications.
Fix the ****ing reforge ok ty

ali1330
07-13-2015, 01:58 AM
no support

Dangar
07-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Application status : ​Denied.