PDA

View Full Version : Hozentrix helper application

hozentrix
07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny (4.3.4)

2) What are you In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Hozentrix

3) How long have you been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been on this server for a month. I have not donated to this server because I do not need to pay to win.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT +5)

EST (-5:00)

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day-to-day basis?

I do not think I have ever logged off.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail; if so, how long and which expansions?

Well unlike everybody on this server, I have played retail successfully. I am a gladiator holy paladin. I am literally one of the best holy Paladins in the world. I beat eliteqt when he countered me. That paladin blows. I am actually like so good. Anyways I started tyrannical season and stopped playing this season. You may ask, "how are you so good so fast." Well my friend, I am just a prodigy.

7) Do you have any Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I am not experienced as a Gamemaster. I do not know why I am being asked this when I am applying to be a helper. What an irrelevant question. Now I am also not experienced with Trinity Core commands either. I do not play private servers normally.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoW Mortal team and what do you bring to an already thriving staff?

Since I am the best player on the server, I deserve this position. I know more about pvp than anybody else. I would be great because I am highly influential. I am also very kind. I have a huge fan base on this server already. I think my best attribute is that I work to keep things fair. Hackers will not exist on my server. If I can easily be the best player, I can easily be the best staff member.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words.

My name in real life is Travis. I am 19 and I am currently studying to become a Hospitalist. I love medicine. I have worked in an emergency room for 3 years shadowing a doctor. When I am not working, I am watching health shows or reading medical journals for leisure. I live in Maryland which is located in the United States (EST -5:00).

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Yes, I want to clarify that I am the most skilled player in the server. I also did this application on my phone so I could not copy and paste this application; therefore, this had to take effort.

Mandatory Questions

1) You have muted a player for being disrepectful towards the Staff, he then makes a ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what would you do?

I would first greet the player sincerely. This is always the most professional thing to do. I would then inform him that he is going against the rules. A warning would be issued. If the player continues to make tickets or harass any staff member in any other way, I would issue a one day ban.

2) You find a player hacking on our Server, what would you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would initially gather visual evidence of the hacking in action. Secondly, I would port him away to an empty area. Lastly, I would freeze and mute the player. The evidence would be sent to a gm capable of banning individuals.

3) Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would base my decision based on whether there has been a recent event or not. I would also only allow events to be a server-wide activity. It is not fair to host selective events.

whitestag
07-12-2015, 10:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Let the flame begin be gentle guys

Canea
07-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Proclaiming yourself as best,claiming you should get something just becouse u are good.That is not a staff member attitude.Just simply,good luck.

#No support.

Jimusa
07-12-2015, 10:51 PM
1) You have muted a player for being disrepectful towards the Staff, he then makes a ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what would you do?

I would first greet the player sincerely. This is always the most professional thing to do. I would then inform him that he's bad and that I am the best player on the server, and that he should NOT oppose me. A warning would be issued. If the player continues to make tickets proclaiming himself better I would issue a one day ban.

Fixed that for you.

Minimane
07-12-2015, 11:17 PM
dont mind canea he is just a bad troll

no support

2fear
07-12-2015, 11:28 PM
This troll again ... 0% support !

Wushoolay
07-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Application seems up to standards, however a huge forum and ingame troll. 25% support from me.

Jimusa
07-13-2015, 12:10 AM
so you're saying there's a chance..

Saphire
07-13-2015, 10:19 AM
Are you really trying ?
NO SUPPORT

Daboss
07-13-2015, 11:43 AM
At the fact that you made an effort to troll on this application it was funny No support :)

Trikky
07-13-2015, 06:11 PM
3) How long have you been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been on this server for a month. I have not donated to this server because I do not need to pay to win.
Donating does not mean "pay to win" you miserable troll. By donating to the server you are helping it stay up which automatically implies that the GMs/developers/administrators can provide [new] content/fixes for the server's community. Get out of here. You will never be accepted as a GM on WoWMortal because you're a huge burden to this community.

No support.

Marmelad
07-13-2015, 07:22 PM
someone deleted my post whats up with moderators on topic gl support 100% for best playa eva

santon
07-13-2015, 11:01 PM
Proclaiming yourself as best,claiming you should get something just becouse u are good.That is not a staff member attitude.Just simply,good luck.

#No support.

Agree with Canea #NO SUPPORT

Laladin
07-14-2015, 10:00 PM
Application status: DENIED