PDA

View Full Version : Pixie´s Helper application.

Pixie
07-20-2015, 03:33 PM
What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Pixie/Sofiaqt

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I've been on WM since Darkmoon Mall and iv'e been donating and been voting everyday

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I spend around 7-9 hours on weekdays, 8-9 hours on weekends and 10-12 hours on holidays.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
Iv'e been playing since Wrath of the Lich King, i stopped played retail 2013 because i found out Wowmortal and i did really enjoy it more than retail.

Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have been GM on about 4 servers, they all have been small servers and are not up today, i am kinda fit with Trinity core commands.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?
I think I'd be a good addition to the staff team because i'm that kind of person who likes to help everyone, problem doesn't matter, i'm always wanna help.

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].
My name is Emma i'm from Sweden, i am 18 years old i live with my dad and mom in Stochkolm my interests is Ice-hockey Football and of course computer, My timezone is (GMT+01:00) So its basically same as the server, i have a sense of humor and love to joke with players
[Optional question] Anything you would like to add?
I am really fit with Developing, i know C++ and also PHP and java.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1). You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I'd give him a warning and tell him that if he continues he is gonna get 1 day ban.

2). You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I would first of all catch him on a video and when iv'e done that i would freeze him in a place where its no players and try to contact an higher ranked GM that is able to ban him

3). Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
First of all would i say that i'm not even able to give out mounts and titles, but then i would tell that i'm not here to make events and that i'm here to help people.

(Color didn´t work to change)

Saphire
07-20-2015, 04:05 PM
The font smashed my eyes together , but after a hard time reading ill go with SUPPORT

ArsaxFX
07-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Support...

Trikky
07-20-2015, 05:57 PM
No support, good luck.

ali1330
07-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Support..........

Final
07-20-2015, 07:05 PM
dunno who u are but i gif support

Kadajn
07-20-2015, 08:48 PM
Support 200%

Kittymeowzx
07-20-2015, 09:21 PM
100% Support.

ArsaxFX
07-21-2015, 03:29 PM
No support rude ingame and lieng like **** . NO SUPPORT 200%

Cryzy
07-21-2015, 03:37 PM
I would like to say Support, you´re always an extra hand - Support

Dangar
07-21-2015, 10:18 PM
Rude comments deleted. It's fine to give your opinion but do it in a polite way.

~ Purpley.

wreckitralph
07-21-2015, 11:28 PM
Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I'll support you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen xD

i hope you get accepted :P

Dangar
07-22-2015, 03:58 AM
Application status : Pending..

~ Purpley

marmx
07-22-2015, 04:30 AM
full support i approve this xddd

Dangar
07-22-2015, 04:31 AM
Application status : Denied.

~ Purpley